48 hour trial

MISKREANT
anybody got a 48 hour trial

Re: 48 hour trial

why yes i do, here's the code BHBCV-4BH2X-VT3KQ-6PD92-TRYG6

Re: 48 hour trial

persistive
Gimme one please.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: 48 hour trial

Ask and you shall recieve......6HJ9Y-JFQCC-8PMD6-CM64P-7V6JJ

Re: 48 hour trial

persistive
Thank you very much, sir.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: 48 hour trial

I may have more, if someone needs one just ask here.

Re: 48 hour trial

TruYadoo
Where do you get all your 48 hour Trial Cards??

Re: 48 hour trial

I have a collection that I have acquired over the years, they aren't as plentiful as they used to be, but I still come across a few now and again.

Re: 48 hour trial

persistive
Dear Mr Prophet,

I would like you to know you are a very great person and I like you. I do not like many people so you should feel special.
You are like a father to me so please lend me a trial.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: 48 hour trial

Well I could never refuse someone who is like a son to me, so here you go.  VPRCG-DKMG6-CR68F-RCMXH-HFVQB

Re: 48 hour trial

Toad360
Does anybody have a 48 hour trial they are willing to give up?

Re: 48 hour trial

Here you go, be sure to come back and feel free to discuss anything while you are here.
RDHG2-6XXT6-R7KBW-98J36-PPFCT

Re: 48 hour trial

DJ Da B3st
I sure hope that no one is stealing the codes from those who it's being given to.

Re: 48 hour trial

Toad360
Thanks prophet I appreciated that 48 hour trial. Is there any way you can hook it up with one more? I'm getting a 3 month tomorrow evening

Re: 48 hour trial

Just saw this and the messages this morning, sorry I missed you.  At least you're getting gold tonight though.

Re: 48 hour trial

persistive
You know how much I love you so please lend me one.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: 48 hour trial

D2MQM-V7XXP-CKHTV-B36VG-94J3C  There you go for your love.