A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Well I made this post on the previous forums, but we all know what happened with that so I am going to repost it here.

I went through my updated lists recently and would like to thank some particular people for the help and contribution to the site.  Like last time I am going to start with everyone who has the site in their Live profile somewhere.  Now I have lost a few sponsors as well as gained a few so I would like to point out that if you aren't on the list but had the site in your profile at one time then thanks goes out to you as well of course.

So thank you......

A Soggy Fish
Baron Todd and various tags
Bloody eL
CMG13
Consistive
Hammastanko
iBurnWickedOnez and various tags
iJande and various tags
IllestAlive
iMookyStanks
iTheDude
iTheLC28PD and various tags
Joe ver 9000
lPlayShadowrun
LynkasawusRex
Shadowrun Boy
Skyliner99
Swervin Girvin
Swiftmiester and various tags
Unstoppable 805
YuzukiReySan and various tags

And if I somehow missed your name I apologize, please let me know so I may update the post.  Also, if you are someone who promotes the site by word-of-mouth like Unyobro, then a thank you goes out to you as well.  I guess that would even include Minion Preacher.

I also have a couple of special thanks to put out there.  One goes out to ICptJackSparrow for designing the various PlayShadowrun logos and other images that I have used for the site.  And the second goes out to Swiftmiester for the generous donations that he has provided the site out of his love for the game.

So basically a big thank you to everyone out there who still plays this game, no matter the type, platform, or style.  You are the elite of Live.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
Man,if I had to name a list of the biggest cowards in Shadowrun or Cyberland for that matter???The list would look like this:
A Soggy Fish
Baron Todd
Bloody eL
CMG13
Hammastanko
BurnWickedOnez
Lest Alive...and his bitch
iTheDude
All the Shadowrun fag clan
Unstoppable 805

But  you forgot pussys like:
Asues Ice
Knock out
Black out
Button's Riffle
8Bit Punk
LC28PD
Sokoto
                                                          Some of the biggest muffs/pussys in the game!!                             cheers bithes!! MP

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

a soggy fish
Im no pussy! I always fight to the death!

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
You lie........dog-All I every see of my enemy is  "ASSHOLES and ELBOWS",or you guys tele away...to heal and hide!I call bull shit Fish..but we will see this weekend.... he he he    :)

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

a soggy fish
Well if "YOU" played something else except for "TROLL" you would be able to catch my "REZ" Dwarf! This weekend I will run and hide all day because that's how "PRO" players play! Who wants to play my new gametype I call it "KING OF HIDE-AND-SEEK" dog "BALLS" noob "IM THE BEST"

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Unyobro
I feel so left out. I guess no one noticed me promoting the site.

@MinionPreacher- You're bad at this game.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

You were included in the thank you to people who promote by word of mouth, I just didn't think you would want to be named in the same sentence as Minion.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Unyobro
The fact that he was mentioned by name and I wasn't makes me sad. If Minion asks though tell him I'm fine with it. Wouldn't want him to think he won or anything.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Lancelot
And me Unyo
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Unyobro
No one can understand your accent Lancelot.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
I can understand LanceIot very well,unyo-no one listens to you-cause you have nothing potent to say...I play troll cause no other race can fight 8-12 people without help!BTW-a smoking troll can keep up with any other race!I have tested it ,I can keep up with a Teleporter on the same level-the only way you get away is buy..teleing to multi plane,that is up and down...you are on my same level and you can bet your ass,I am right behind you with a loaded shotgun!So,rum lil piggy run!!!Soggy-sorry for bad mouthing you-we played together and did well!    :)Trolls never really sleep....

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

a soggy fish
I'm sure from what I can remember Lancelot is british? It has been a couple of years so i'm not sure tho.. Smoking Troll runs as fast as a Human I think.

Minion yeah we had a good couple of games, sorry I didn't talk much i was in party chat (:

Lancelot is a friend of mine, I can understand him perfectly. You need to work on reading sarcasm.

Why I orta!
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
For YOU LanceIot........wonder how many of you GAY ass elves are gonna get excited over this pic?????

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

I've had the site in my profile too, ya know.  I change it all the time, though.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

I check every once in awhile, and I've never noticed it in your profile, but thanks for when you did have it in there.  Looks like there is some blank space there, maybe it's time to put it back in there.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Lancelot
What the hell does that mean SR?

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

I was referring to Rogues profile.