A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Swervin Girvin
I'd also like to say thank you. To all of you guy/girls who are involved with this site. Everyone I've interacted with here has been nothing but awesome and honestly I've had the most fun playing SR with you all. To be featured in the SS posts and to even get a "thank you" from Prophet himself is like an all time high for me. I'm just glad there is a place for SR fans to come together and interact with one another, even 6 years later after the games release. Again, thank you for giving me an opportunity to game with you and for this haven of all things SR.
Photobucket

RE: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Lancelot
I feel nausious

Regards

   John J Monaghan

John J Monaghan CMgr FCMI. FInstLM. MAPM. MIACCM.

Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 00:15:19 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
Subject: Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

I'd also like to say thank you. To all of you guy/girls who are involved with this site. Everyone I've interacted with here has been nothing but awesome and honestly I've had the most fun playing SR with you all. To be featured in the SS posts and to even get a "thank you" from Prophet himself is like an all time high for me. I'm just glad there is a place for SR fans to come together and interact with one another, even 6 years later after the games release. Again, thank you for giving me an opportunity to game with you and for this haven of all things SR.
Photobucket

http://www.playsrforums.com/A-Special-Thank-You-From-PlayShadowrun-com-tp5707422p5707569.html
To unsubscribe from A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com, click here.
NAML
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

That got me all misty.

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
Just cause you come on here and wine like a bitch,or shoot down /put down others...doesn't mean you "promote" the site UNYBRO-Why don't you call mommy and ask her to buy you something nice.... to make you fell better,FUC DAT SHIZT...son,no one values  your opinion-there for,cares nothing about your response or reason.Kinda like wondering if the ant on my shoe is "comfortable".Unybro,shut the fuck up-listen and learn,practice more and talk less....and you might just GROW as a person!!

RE: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

MinionPreacher
I think everyone in the Shadowrun Community needs to toss up some cash so Shervin Gervin can RENT a hooker.I felt he was getting down on his knees to do....something?? he he he

RE: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Unyobro
You have no idea how much I've promoted this site. Sadly all my positive promotion is cancelled out by retards like you and yadoo. I bet quite a few potential members saw you guys posting and never bothered to stick around. You're a cancer.

almost every one on the list above are gay and have no skill :)

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Lancelot
Hahaha well said.

----- Sent from mBox Mail Hotmail for iPhone and iPod Touch http://www.fluentfactory.com/mboxmail

On 2015-07-27 17:55:04 +0000 MinionPreacher [via PlayShadowrun.com Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> almost every one on the list above are gay and have no skill :)
> <http://playshadowrun-com-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/file/n5708169/Saintofkillersbadassery.jpg>

Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: A Special Thank You From PlayShadowrun.com

Yuzuki
Lol Back in  2013 ? wow I was 14 years old God  gg PlayShadowRun I shall come back but now on pc :3

I'm 16 now  baby 7 Years STRONG
12