A new player has appeared

MISTA NUTJOB
Ordered this game after hearing about it from the halo community a few times, I got the demo and really enjoyed its good map design, balance, and skill gap. Can't wait for it to come.

Re: A new player has appeared

I can't wait either.  It's always good to see new players coming to Shadowrun.  Welcome to the game and the community, I look forward to seeing you.

Re: A new player has appeared

a soggy fish
add me at: 'a soggy fish' or if that's full: 'baked soggy' if you're up to play sometime

My controller's being repaired atm though so i wont be on for another week or so