Amatuer Tournament Signups

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
This post was updated on .
Hey bloody can we start to get teams formed together. Is there a way in google docs where you can list all the gamertags of people looking for a team to join.
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Amatuer Tournament Signups

Bloody_eL
Yeah I am just going to manage it there.

What's up with the only real "new" map being Favela?  The rest are the same maps just big or different mode.  Wouldn't this be the ideal tournament to try new maps with?

Re: Amatuer Tournament Signups

Bloody_eL
Favela and Malestrom are going to be added. Malestrom isn't confirmed so I just have it as a filler to determine the rotation.