Anyone still play?

Dan

Anyone still play?

Dan
I used to love this game back in the day on 360. I have the PC version now, does anyone still play? No one in public matches :(

Re: Anyone still play?

Hi Dan, good to hear you are trying to get back into Shadowrun.  Games are still going regularly, at least when I play on Sundays there are.  Unfortunately, the matchmaking will lie about how many matches are going.  It will say 0 for me constantly, but I can join friends and recent players in matches already going.  Hopefully the community will get a boost when backwards compatibility launches on Xbox One next month.  Hit me up on live if you need to hitch a ride into a match on Sundays.  I still have several PlayShad0wrun accounts I use.