Arg! Help!

I'm trying to reinstall in my PC and keep getting the "Shadowrun has stopped working" message. I just installed Windows 7 Pro (it doesn't come with much) and an SSD drive and I'm having problems. Not good.  Think I'm missing a driver or something? Help Rogue.

Re: Arg! Help!

RogueDB
Figured it out. If anyone needs help let me know and I can probably walk you through it.

Re: Arg! Help!

DJ Da B3st
What did you end up doing to fix it?

Re: Arg! Help!

RogueDB
I was getting a weird error message that wasn't giving me any decent information first, but I eventually found this first update: "Shadowrun Vista Title Update 03" here

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=12268.

I don't have vista, though, so I wasn't sure it would work. It got me to at least a message that made sense. Next I needed to download the Games for Windows Marketplace Client

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/LIVE/PC/DownloadClient

That fixed the rest of the problems and it's running great now. That's what I get for installing a totally stripped down version of Windows 7 Pro. Hewww! Close one!