Autobots vs. Sigma

Just talked to my team and it looks like this is roughly the timeframe for us:

Wednesday (tonight): No
Thursday: Yes
Friday: Maybe
Saturday: No
Sunday: No
Monday: Yes
Tuesday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes (I think)

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

Bloody_eL
It looks like we are going early next week (Monday)

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

onnoj
looks like we are aiming for reflex's time of 10:30 pacific

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

Bloody_eL
Does it have to be that late? I know Jonno that the time zone difference is insane, but that is really late for me (and Fear, but I don't think it's a problem for him)

If it has to be that time, then that's fine. I'll check on my peeps.

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

Reflex
I never said I had to play at 10:30 my time... I would actually prefer to play earlier as well. But I can do that time if we need to, I will probably be getting back to my house around then (I have to drop my car off at the shop around then). Anyway let me know

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

Bloody_eL
I would like too as well, like ideally 7-9 Central (5-7 for you Matt), but I know that is an insane hour for Jonno, and I don't want to inconvenience him either.....

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

onnoj
this is my mistake, I intepreted reflex's message wrongly - I thought it was 10:30 start but it seems like a 10:30 finish by then. whoops. I hope you see this and play earlier.

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

Bloody_eL
We are available tonight. I believe this is our best night. Either way, here is my schedule:

Tuesday: Yes around 6:30 EST
Wednesday: No (Romeo has plans)
Thursday: Yes around 6:30 EST
Friday: No
Saturday: No
Sunday: No
Monday: Yes around 6:30 EST

Re: Autobots vs. Winner of The Losers/Sigma

try to hit me up if im on, I owe jonnos team a capture

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Jonno our team is on. Can you try to get your peeps?

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

onnoj
tonight is a non goer

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

persistive
who's on your team bloody? cap this match gonna b interesting.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

If possible I would still like to play. Can you give me your availability?

This is my availability (not my full team)

Tonight: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: No
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Unsure
Sunday: Unsure (should be good for the nighttime)

All times are around 6:30EST

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

The Dude
Finals still haven't been played?

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Never Mind. We forfeit.

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Reflex
Why forfeit?

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Bloody_eL
Actually I thought Fear forfeitted us. Can y'all play? We are good for tonight for sure at 7EST.

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

why not grab a sub for fears place if he cant play

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Onnoj
Earliest I get back is Sunday. Although my team are welcome to play without me.

Re: Autobots vs. Sigma

Bloody_eL
The scheduling conversation is almost exclusively on Facebook. We are shooting for Sunday to play.