Autobots vs The Losers

Tueday: Yes
Wednesday: Yes
Thursday: No
Friday: Yes
Saturday: Yes

All times are after 5 PST (8EST). Just talked to my team and they are quite flexible on this.

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

Thursday night it is, so be there or forfeit.

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

Bloody_eL
What day works for you?

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

I say lets try to shoot for Friday night around 10 pm central.

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

a soggy fish
If it's on a big map I can record seeing as its on a fri night (:

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

I agree. 10PM CST Friday

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

Bloody_eL
Fear won't be able to play Friday at 10. If possible can we reschedule or allow us to use a sub or Obo.

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

Neither will Ace, so lets try Saturday night.

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

Bloody_eL
My team can be on tonight (Edit: before 9CST), although I told them Saturday is a possibility. Would 7 CST work? Or tomorrow be more ideal?

Re: Autobots vs The Losers

If my team is on tonight we can play tonight, but I'm pretty sure Ace was certain he wouldn't be on.  Tomorrow night is great for everyone else though.  But 7 central will always be a little too early, I could do 9 or later just about anytime though