Best days for tournament?

Bloody_eL
What day/time works for everyone?

For me, Usually about 6:30 CST works for me on Monday - Friday. Weekends I am available all day.

Everyone else? I'm trying to find out what schedule works best for everyone.

Re: Best days for tournament?

We all know I am available almost 24/7 so anytime, but I don't think anyone is going to see this thread.  I will make it where more threads can be seen under topics or maybe pin this one.

Re: Best days for tournament?

WhyIEyezYa
I am good all day tues and weds..... any other days not till after 11:30 pm - 3:00 am after work
Why I Eyez Ya

Re: Best days for tournament?

RogueDB
Tuesday night would be great, but I might be able to make other days work as well.