Billy The Kid Is Amazing!

Morphine
This one is quite random, but you need audio on to understand why it's funny to me!

Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Billy The Kid Is Amazing!

Jande
I lold. He talks so much shit of raping... well everyone. yet he is so fucking bad at the game

Re: Billy The Kid Is Amazing!

omnipotive
He isn't good. Even I could outperform him. I could lose to anyone at 1v1s but all this guy would do is hug a tree and constantly gust you away. Also, super standard ftw.. I've played with and talked to him.

If I was on Standard, I'd be invincible.