Body Clearing Lovers page

1234 ... 17

Body Clearing Lovers page

persistive
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Please make a page showing off everyone who LOVES Body Clearing so I can add them to my friends list.
And actually play in parties so whenever we Body Clears we can all gangbang them and watch them rage. Oh Pretty PLEASE Mr santa.

I will laugh my ass off seeing them rage. Seeing people rage over the internet is the most hilarious thing
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

While I agree it is hilarious watching people rage over the internet(I think that makes us trolls), I cannot participate in this, it goes against my morality.  I would record it though.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

TruYadoo
Leave it to the wannabe Persistive to hate this game and want to ruin it with his Body Clearing because he's afraid of a video game.. If you are so afraid of someone coming back to life, go play Hello Kitty.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

Wait a second, that's not what the original post originally said.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

persistive
If you get cleared, Shadowrun is not for you. You are not smart enough,
If you were smart enough you wouldn't have had died in a stupid spot where you could get cleared.
Anyone who plays me don't do stupid shit coz I will make you all pay.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

persistive
I'm scared? I rape kids wether I'm clearing or not clearing, doesn't make a difference.
Obviously you would hate it coz you have no skill and suck. Go play halo if you don't like body clearing.
The reason I clear is to make people rage like you, and it is clearly working. Hahahahahahahahaha
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

HL2HebrewHammer
Yes exactly, what were you doing running off by yourself without your team mates? If you actually think and play with some brains its incredibly hard to clear if not suicide for the person doing the clearing.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

TruYadoo
About two weeks ago, I played against persistive in a pub and kicked his ass as he tried coming after me. I could of easily killed you without taking a single bullet from your enemy team. But nah, I decided to leave you be so you could maybe get rezzed so I could kick your ass again. The next round you got a lucky headshot on me above your spawn as I got gusted back.

I need to go play Halo then? I play Shadowrun as Shadowrun not as another shooter. Just because something is possible in a game, doesn't mean that it should be done. You use everything and anything to get a kill and I limit myself (my fault) but when I get my kills, I know I got them with my own Skill and not with what the game provided with me. I used SL all the time in 2007-09 but I knew that I wasn't challenging myself therefore I wasnt playing to my full potential. It takes more Skill to kill with a disadvantage that it does to kill with the advantage.

Killing one person alone takes less Skill than one person alone killing two people together. Don't play this like any other shooter.

Take this quote and go shove it, bad kid.
"You will never truly beat anyone until you can beat yourself."

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

HL2HebrewHammer
If you want to play at what you think is a disadvantage go for it. Just don't get mad if other people feel like playing at their best.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

persistive
Wait, you kicked my ass? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I went 20-3 while you went 8-5. Keep lying to yourself 'cause you suck ass in Shadowrun.

Like I said, I don't need to clear bodies to win, but I do it to make the other team rage dumbass. and, yes if it's in the game, it's allowed. I have never complained about anything and don't care. I do realize team killing is in the game, so you could try teamklll me but you'd get raped.

Unlike you who complains about 1v1s, complains about body clearing, and even complains about pirating games. (not that I do it)
I wonder what you complain about in real life? Go back to your hater page bitch.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

HL2HebrewHammer
He is all talk, and his talk is shit too.

http://www.callofduty.com/message/106066821

O look it's TruYadoo complaining again and getting his ass handed to him by the community.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

I'd hardly say that was his ass getting handed to him by the community(him and one other guy disagreeing for the most part), but way to make yourself look like a stalker Hebrew.
Yadoo, you do complain alot about opinionated trivial things when you should just change your tactics however you need to win/have fun.
No persistive, yadoo doesn't suck at shadowrun.  But a decent team will kill him and make him mad because he's a lone wolf katana player(for the most part like myself).  His problem is thinking they suck for playing like a team is supposed to....and maybe talking shit about kicking your ass.
Everyone has a choice to play with some sort of moral/honor code.  Persistive and Yadoo have one to a certain extent(that extent being whatever promotes their skill).  Hebrew has no moral/honor code it seems.  In short you are all just a bunch of dicks(and I mean that in the nicest way).
I will say this about said skill, Persistive would win in a 1vs1 against Yadoo.  It wouldn't be a 6-0 shutout like Persistive boasts about though.  I honestly think it would be a good fight, I would predict 6-4.  Hebrew doesn't really have a chance in either fight, no offense Hebrew.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

HL2HebrewHammer
It's hardly stalking, took a second to highlight the name right click and search google. Was one of the first/only results. How did I get involved in who would win a 1 on 1?

Trust me, it would be a 6-0. If he and swiftmiester played me 2v1 then it would be 6-4
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

TruYadoo
8-5? Show me proof of that shit.. I can even remember the last time I did that horribly. Nice try though, making up some fake numbers.
I do complain a lot but the thing that stands above the rest is how many people play with their tails between their legs and never take a chance to challenge themselves, even on a video game.
I could understand, lets say a skateboarder from being afraid of challenging himself to get bigger air or longer/better tricks as if he messes up, he could get hurt badly but in a video game.. If you fail once, no big deal. You can just easily get back up and try again without any real life damage. So why do so many people find the need to play on the sidewalk? Go play some chicken in the virtual world. That is what most of my complaining has to deal with.

I really don't care if someone feels that they need to play full out all of the time to play their best. Just like how a lot of people think getting killed by Smartlink doesn't prove anything because they think "the player's Skill didn't influence you dying",; if someone uses anything and everything just to get a kill, they aren't really using their True Skill to kill you. And yes, people can say the same thing about minions, strangle, gust, AM Generators, etc.

Play how you want to play; just don't brag about "how good you are" by killing someone afterwards, if you needed 3 teammates with you to kill a single person. That shouldn't be too hard to understand. I bet even persistive could wrap his mind around it if he tried hard enough.

!! Don't ever think you are better than me until you can consistently kill me from full health by yourself. You only killed me once Persistive, after I had already killed you. !!

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

Way to stalk me on Google Hebrew!

Prophet, Team play is team play but it doesn't require you to be up your team's back side to do it.

How I already mentioned elsewhere, my old friend Masonlee92; besides when he was guarding my back, him and I were still able to function extremely well together as a team despite the fact that we were on the totally opposite side of the map from each other. Even if it just involves one player spamming the Situational Awareness, that is still teamwork where that player doesn't need to be right up next to me. He could be sniping or rifle from afar. as I have a CQC with one of his teammates, that is still teamwork where one doesn't need to be right beside his teammate. Understand? I don't mind for teamwork but what I do mind is "Cluster-Fucking".

You do NOT need to be right beside or behind your teammate(s) for it to be considered teamwork.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

HL2HebrewHammer
This post was updated on .
herp derp double post, there's an edit button you know. We just like to talk shit to make people like you rage, seems to be working pretty good tbh.

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page

TruYadoo
Troll much?

Re: Body Clearing Lovers page