Coaches

knifersniper
I was wondering if any players from the competitive community would be interested in coaching
shadowrun players interested in more competitive play in a refreshing 6vs6, 6 week league?
1 game per week, best of 3, on sunday at 4:00pm eastern in a hope to be more euro friendly. Check out
http://minorleagueshadowrun.enjin.com/season and let let me know if your possibly interested or
need more information.

Thanks

Re: Coaches

knifersniper
This post was updated on .
I meant to also add that if your a non 4vs4 competitive player and still a skilled player who feels they can coach a MLS team, let me know. Thanks

Re: Coaches

Unfortunately the only people I can think of that would be good coaches doesn't play the game anymore, or when they do it is just sporadically and can't be depended on for the long haul.  The players that do play that are good enough aren't interested enough for a time investment or not mature enough(looks over a Muti).

Re: Coaches

knifersniper
This post was updated on .
Guess we will have to settle for less good coaches lol
The nos and bos events are open with no need to participate in the season event and should take 0-2hr per event. Players are constantly claiming their the best sniper or rifler, prove it.  The 2vs2 - 4vs4 season side events are up in the air as to being season events or non-season events. Trying to run anything beyond 2v2 as a non-season event is a hassle for the hosts and players. So at this point they are season events as an already established teams is much easier.
Regardless i totally understand and im trying not to alienate the private community while at the same time trying to provide the public community an accepting atmosphere where they can focus on getting better and more competitive. I was hoping that players of the private community would be willing to coach players interested in getting more competitive while enjoying a changup to 6vs6. For the season event only 32 players and 4 coaches are needed. There has been thoughts of two coaches per team as well.  32 players is not that many players and is but a small portion of the SR community.

If we cannot secure coaches from the great competitive players within our community then we will seek coaches from the pub community. If the community dont want to give MLS a fair chance, then it is what it is but i would be truly saddened. I would thoroughly enjoy participating in the season event, if it ever matures. Being 100% non profit, it wont ever make me money either way. Im only trying to add a refreshing optional addition to the game we all commonly love. I wish i would have did this when the original idea was contemplated, but thats water under the bridge. I would love to implement our method of advertising SR/MLS and start sending discs out to those interested, however with no activity at MLS at this time it would be fruitless..

*fearing the day you have to wait all day searching for a  pub match on SR and are required to play only with friends on your friendslist in private*

Re: Coaches

MinionPreacher