Conversation with Sam

A part of conversation I had after a game where my team and I got cleared and then I cleared everyone, including Sam and Noppa. I wish I would've screenshotted all the messages from the beginning. I hope Sam comes here and shows the first messages.

http://i.imgur.com/TMkoT9Q.png
http://i.imgur.com/WpHr0dZ.png
http://i.imgur.com/nXKup5d.png
http://i.imgur.com/WzU5Grn.png
http://i.imgur.com/rWQBp8m.png
http://i.imgur.com/h1YFxxI.png

Re: Conversation with Sam

I've always had respect and will always love Sam as a great Shadowrun player, but she is constantly being insulting towards people while boasting their immaturity.  In my opinion when she sent you the "Clearing....Really?" message you should have responded with "Welcome to Shadowrun."

I find it extra hilarious that you are an avid clearing hater and then persist to clear Sam and Noppa knowing full well they didn't clear you.  You are a good enough player to overcome such obstacles so why not take the time to make sure you are not clearing a friend or someone you didn't want taking offense.

Then again.  Welcome to Shadowrun, where body clearing is an intricate part of the gameplay if so chosen to be utilized.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Jande
What comes to clearing, I wont just stand there and watch my team get cleared whether it was just one guy or the whole team, I will respond with the same. You're right, I am an BCing hater, but this last year, I've grown as a player (That  some aren't), if someone does clear, TK or whatever they do, I will answer back with the same.

The thing is, my friends dont get mad/butthurt (well seems like one did) when I clear, because they know for fact that I NEVER start the clearing for. Even you know that.

But yeah, it's kinda funny, that she's calling people immature, yet cant herself send a message without a (hidden) insults. Calling people immature is like her trademark.

EDIT: Oh yeah, about Noppa, I'm not even friends with a dude and never will be, but even he didnt get mad that his team and himself got cleared. He knew that their team started it and took it like a man.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
I can't believe I'm doing this again. Here is a Video Representation of iJande replies: http://youtu.be/TP8RB7UZHKI
How the f*** does "Clearing... Really?" translate into "butt hurt"?.. The sheer amount of BS you people fabricate in you little heads is just unbelievable to me. I say one thing once, and it becomes my "trademark"?
"This" whole thing -is not- in any way, shape, or form about you clearing me. It is about -your- reply, both to being cleared and to my message "Clearing.. Really?" Hello? anybody?

I should really start by pointing out: The same as when Wamari brought his BS here, I'm actually reading some of these messages for the first time. I count 5 messages wrote but not sent. It seems someone was more excited to take a screen shot and post them here, than actually send the messages, lmao. You can see, I asked 3 times what names I was calling, and I now see there was actually a reply (so not that ignorant, just that stupid.) "I just told you" no sweetheart you "just" wrote it, lmao.. too funny.

@Prophet: "she is constantly being insulting towards people while boasting their immaturity."
I am never insulting towards people, people are merely insulted by what I say.. there is a difference.
Also, by "people" you mean you and iJande?
I will -never- stop saying what I want to say.. so people can simply choose to be insulted by what I say, or not.
"boasting their immaturity" Do you have an example? I can think of only one, and he is a child?.. A child that you told to grow up. A child that admitted he was being immature. And as-a-matter-of-fact, I don't remember ever mentioning 'immaturity'.. maybe I called him a child? I called a child, a child? is that what you mean?
"he started it" is, by definition, an immature thing to say, and my reply to iJande saying such a thing was "Grow the f*** up".. and any **** that wants to say the same thing will be met with the same response. Of course, this might sound a little insulting without context, and as iJande brought almost zero context here, favouring to post the crap he has, I may as well give you it:

1) iJande at the time was a friend, a friend I've played many games, such as TESO, Mass Effect 3, and lots of Shadowrun. We've had comm's via Xbox, and chated about random crap. On YouTube we watch/comment on each other videos and I support his 'out of game' activities, such as checking out his photos. (Pointing out that we weren't just random people on each others friends list.)
2) 5 games of Shadowrun were played and iJande's team won all. iJande played very well as usual and got around 20 kills each game, "GG" iJande. A friend (Noppa) and I played well on the other team to him and for the most part had fun, taking the games from what would've been 6-0 to 6-4's.
3) There were a few clears through the 5 games, both Noppa and I were cleared in a few.. but for the most part no-one cared. And I never made a point of it. However, one person: http://www.xboxgamertag.com/search/uncensored-girl/ was clearing in all games. He somehow was not kicked despite many attempts by a few people, and this person even messaged me asking why people were trying to kick him (I explained most people have respect and don't clear.)
4) iJande them chose to play like a b**** because of this person, choosing to clear everyone, even when 5-1 up, running Human SMG.. His team actually won the game by the person that cleared iJande in the first place being switched, clearing our team and running-pole.
5) I was disappointed that iJande chose to try this hard despite being out-and-out the better player throughout. His excuse about playing like a b**** were stupid, and the excuses of someone that doesn't know how to play. Calling out "tryhard" to Noppa, and "butthurt" to me for my comment "Clearing... Really?" And the fact that someone with 85 gamer score on Shadowrun didn't know how to play by rules set by the "better" players (the players with 6+ year in the game,) was the catalyst? Seriously... I mean, people..... Seriously?
6) iJande then proceeded to spurt utter BS replies to my comment "Grow up", most of which he's failed to post here, and for what he has posted, you can see are ridiculous. I explained in detail how ridiculous he was being, and was met with complete lies about how the game panned out.. I will not, and would not change my comment "Grow the f*** up" in response to "he started it" but the wave of s*** that has come from this, person in reply.... amazing.

So ladies and gentlemen of the jury... lol  :P

The one, simple, undeniable fact of the matter is: iJande, incomprehensibly, all encompassing, epitomises the title of 'Try Hard.' (This is something I've heard a lot of people say... and now I understand why.)

The defence rests your honour....

oh?! maybe you should have a section of your website designated to everybody that has a problem with me, Prophet? that should be fun right?
Someone says something stupid, I metaphorically point and laugh, and they take screen shots of my messages pointing out the flaws in their replies, and they post them here?.
Seems to be what kids are into these days... me, I don't understand why people -need- to make their problems public, especially the ones that lie and concoct total BS like iJande has here.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sorry Sam, but it seems to me that you go out of your way to insult people.  Your entire demeanor suggests that you should take your own advice.  From the conversations I've seen, heard of, or have had with you myself it is obvious that you think you are so much better than everyone else when it comes to maturity, intelligence, and wit.  You talk about pointing at what people say and laughing while thinking your own words should not be treated the same.  I honestly fail to see the difference in yours and Jande's maturity levels.  If I made a special section, it would be dedicated to everyone who Sam apparently has a problem with, not the other way around.  I'm sure your response will be something about how you don't see how you are being immature because you are just saying what you want, which is all that Jande did as well which resulted in you insulting him even farther.  I'm also certain your response will at least be equally insulting towards me or at least I hope anyways.

Re: Conversation with Sam

It's not just the "Clearing.... really?" That made you look like a butthurt. It's all the "Grow the f*** up" messages and all the hateful and insulting messages you sent. Yes, it all started because I cleared YOU.  You did not send me a single message untill I cleared YOU.
You use that "immaturity" argument every time. Well all those times I've seen you argue. With Wam, with me, with Prophet, yes its your trademark kinda.
And let me tell you, "Clearing...really?" is not a question as in WHY I cleared.

" I count 5 messages wrote but not sent. ", You are lying your ass off. Every message I sent, you messaged me back with one message, half of the time with even two. But like you said, you have it all recorded, then you can show it.
It's so funny how you tell me to grow up when I'm being the mature one here.
I was telling you to grow up because you really need it. The way you messaged me was rude and insulting. That is why I called you a child aswell because that is how children/teens argue and act.

What comes to my gameplay, yes I did try a little bit harder than usual, because 1st, you were on PC and you had Noppa who is tryharding in all the games he play. And my team had me as only good player that could take you both down.
I find it funny that people like me, Reaxtion, any regular private, that are good (atleast I think I am), are bound to play with just certain things. I cant do this, I cant do that, I cant do anything but my thing, Rifling/sniping/pistoling.
If I even show people that I use smg/shotty I get so much shit on my neck its unbelievable. Telling me "omg noob you cant play without smg. Omg this, omg that"
There are so many (well few ways) to counter everything in this game. I choose to counter wired/katana & shotty users with my smg. And I'm proud of it.

EDIT: Yes, most people who say I'm tryhard, are the ones that are not as good as I am. I dont think I've heard anyone that is better than me, call me a tryhard. Not single time.

Re: Conversation with Sam

DJ Da B3st
Okay okay kids. BACK to your rooms. You're both grounded lol.

@Jande, I agree with Sam that you come off as a try-hard in this situation. If you're up 5-1 or whatever the case was, there's no reason to be clearing bodies even if the other team is clearing hardcore. And when you add the fact that you're so anti-body clearing, it does make you look a bit desperate here. But then again, I play and am very good friends with NoXious and when he goes on his clearing rampage, I get cleared along with everyone on my team. So Sam, you shouldn't take it so seriously. It's not like he's singling you out to clear or anything.

That being said though, I've played with Jande plenty of times and I don't agree that he's a try hard. In fact, I think try-hard is a term that's just thrown around now to describe anyone who does really well in games. In this situation, it just looks like he started clearing out of revenge and wasn't able to realize when he was going overboard with it.

@Sam, you come across as a right fighter (as Dr. Phil likes to call people who all they do is try to prove that they're right, right, right even when evidence suggests otherwise). You can't insult the way someone act and then say that "I am never insulting towards people, people are merely insulted by what I say". Really? That's like me kicking a soccer ball in your face and then claiming that I only kicked the ball but didn't kick your face. It's only a small technically that doesn't really change the outcome of my action or in this case, your words.  When you insult someone's action, you're indirectly insulting them too. And last I checked telling someone that they play like a b**** isn't really a compliment to that person.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
Don't worry, I'm not here to reply to you people, just yet. I'm going to wait and see if anymore; strange metaphoric, out of context, lack perspective or deulsional comments can be made before I reply.

I just wanted to pop on to post this link to a video I watched a few days ago, for you Prophet: http://youtu.be/EcD9VGSdL3s?t=2m50s and ask you watch a minute?
I just noticed the video in my 'Like' list on YouTube and remembered them speaking about the difference between "Brit's and Yanks" and "randomly" thought of you.. Because you're always on my mind <3
Being as you are soooooooo deeply offended by me and my opinions, and you describe my opinions as "an attack", "insulting", "crying" and "offencive", and now you are fabricating and twisting truth in what seems like a character assassination, I thought this little insight, coming for someone that isn't me, might help you better understand your problem?
i.e. The problem that you are too easily offended by my opinion, as appose to the problem you (and others) think I have in the way I express my opinions...
Of course, if I had to, or was made to feel like I had to censor my opinions for the sake of people that "might" get easily offended, then I would never be able to express my true opinion through fear of being made to feel like my opinions were wrong in some way.. I'd must stay quiet (ironic) and look pretty?

Re: Conversation with Sam

Well, if you think me pointing out your offensiveness is me being sensitive, because it's just your opinion that you won't sensor, then maybe you should think about your own reactions to what people post.  I mean, my replies to you on youtube obviously offended you way more than I was by your comments.  I mean, I didn't go and remove you from my friends list on Xbox Live or Steam or anything like that which is exactly what you did.  I'm sorry I didn't censor my opinion for you.   Apparently me thinking your opinion on certain things is a joke has made you uninterested in even looking at my profiles.  Do you honestly think your opinion is the only one that matters?  You express yours, then as soon as someone takes offense and expresses theirs they are suddenly bombarded by childish insults from someone who isn't quite out of childhood themselves apparently.  You can claim I have a problem all you want, but I'm not the one who gets in message wars constantly over something that doesn't matter.  I'm also not the one in some kind of denial where I think I'm so mature while everyone else is childish.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
"Well, if you think me pointing out your offensiveness is me being sensitive,"
Prophet, you are clearly sensitive and I would f***ing -love- you to "point out my offenciveness", like, you know what offended you, so just click this link and copy & paste... please? help, make me a "better" person, Prophet, I beg you!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPutH6d3L3o (Blood from a stone.)

"because it's just your opinion that you won't sensor,"
Like I said before, I will not censor my opinions, be scared by people being offended, bullied or manipulated into censoring my opinions... ever. Also, I have -never- expressed my opinion in a way that I -mean to- cause any offence to you.. fact.

"then maybe you should think about your own reactions to what people post."
Just thought about my reactions, and.... yes, I believe they are correct. I would not change the way I react.

"I mean, my replies to you on youtube obviously offended you way more than I was by your comments."
But Prophet, you said you were offended? you said I attacked you? you said you were insulted?. Where as... I am not offended by you. You have never offended me... Ummm, you actually cannot offend me sweetheart, honestly, I'm being serious... try?
(Side note: What to quote this now you know the truth: "obviously offended you".. If you're going to use the "obvious" this much, maybe think about checking out the actual meaning?)

"I mean, I didn't go and remove you from my friends list on Xbox Live or Steam or anything like that which is exactly what you did."
Yes, you are correct. I remove you from all lists you were on, because I saw first-hand how little respect you have/had for me.. or maybe you do have respect, but your disrespect far outweighs it, lol.
This is how I treat people I like: I want to chat with them, share opinions, ask them questions, or something as simple as play video games with them. I add them to "friends" lists and support whatever they are into, e.g. watch their videos, download their music, promote their website, whatever-it-may-be... you are not one of these people, Prophet.

"I'm sorry I didn't censor my opinion for you."
No need to be sorry, Hunny Bunny. You should never feel bad if people are offended by your opinions, just explain you mean no offence and they should respect that.

"Apparently me thinking your opinion on certain things is a joke has made you uninterested in even looking at my profiles."
I would -love- if you recognise that things I said are jokes.... truly, if I knew I'd made you laugh, I would have achieved what I set out to do, and it would make me happy face :)
"uninterested in even looking at my profiles" This is a very strange sentence to me. Sorry I don't know how to answer this.

"Do you honestly think your opinion is the only one that matters?"
No... I have never thought this.

"You express yours, then as soon as someone takes offense and expresses theirs they are suddenly bombarded by childish insults from someone who isn't quite out of childhood themselves apparently."
Ok, very confusing sentence again. You are suggesting I'm childish? and you think I've "bombarded" you/someone with "childish insults"?.. any chance you can quote me please? I'd love to know what I've wrote, seriously I literally have no clue.

Here is a -crazy- idea Prophet.. not sure it would work though, it is kinda "out there" you know.. like, some weird hippy s***, but: How about, not being offended?! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40
Or if that doesn't work, maybe explain what you are offended by? give the person the opportunity to explain there point/opinion better for you? or simply give that person the chance to apoloigize?.. S*** what the f*** are you talking about you crazy b****?! That would never f***ing work! Idiot.. shame on you.

"You can claim I have a problem all you want, but"
Well Prophet, see... the problem is, you are offended by me, and as a result of this, you are making things up about that are not true.. You are trying to turn your opinions into facts.
e.g. "From the conversations I've seen, heard of, or have had with you myself it is obvious that you think you are so much better than everyone else when it comes to maturity, intelligence, and wit." I have -never- said -any- of this, nor have I thought it. And I'm going to let you in on a little secret, Prophet.. Only -one- person knows what I am thinking -SPOILER ALERT- it ain't f***ing you Sunshine, lmao. (again: "obvious" "maturity" no clue.)

"I'm not the one who gets in message wars constantly over something that doesn't matter."
Well only you would know the answer to that. I know I've been in three of these "message wars" you speak of, and you are correct, the thing that starts these "message wars" doesn't matter, I agree.... Did I bring them here? My memory isn't very good.
Truth, integrity, respect, humour, loylalty, intelligence, Goooo PLANET! lmao. These are things matter to me..
Say, if someone say or does something stupid, and I tell them "stop being stupid" and they reply "I am offended that you call me stupid" (see what I did there? lol,) then that person attempts to convince you they are not stupid by calling -me- stupid, and they post those messages in the pubic eye and twist the truth to make themselves look/sound like the victim, whilst throwing as much mud as possible at the person that offended them by point out their own faults? Yes, Prophet, while the catalyst for this "war" of words -without doubt- doesn't matter, I absolutely believe truth -does- matter. And I will go to war (if I want) with someone if they do something like this.

"I'm also not the one in some kind of denial where I think I'm so mature while everyone else is childish."
I'd like to know why everyone is obsessed with maturity all of a sudden?
Are you saying I'm the one who thinks I'm mature while everyone else is childish? because if that is the case, you are wrong: I do not think that I am "so mature," nor do I think "everyone else is childish." So very strange to me your comment are. (No idea why I wrote that like Yoda, but I'ma leave it in, lmao.)
Where I am in my life right now, I'm in a position where I can act how ever the hell I like, and I f***ing well do. If I -want- to act immature I will. And if someone wants to call me immature, go the f*** right ahead.
Fact: I, Samanatha Solstice, do not give a flying f*** what people think of my maturity level.. see? written down to quote. Now if only people knew how to use quotations.. anyone?

If you didn't laugh at the context put the Surprised Hamster link in... you have no soul, lmao.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Wow at all of that.  I guess I'll just break down everything for you by number regarding each wall of text.

1. Almost every post I have seen you make for the last month have all had the same criteria.  You express an opinion, someone else expresses theirs, and somehow theirs is lesser than yours because it wasn't yours.  There is no need in quoting anything since every post available for anyone to read can see this for themselves.  There is no need to admit anything either since everyone can see by your posts what is driving them.

2. You will not censor your opinion but when I express some you didn't like you removed me and blamed it on disrespect which is exactly how I take a lot of your posts.  Just because you have an opinion doesn't mean common decency and respect shouldn't be considered.  Judging by the last 3 instances of your posts to myself and other people you lack this ability.

3. I am glad you think so highly of yourself to consider your actions correct.  I'm sure you use that more than one time a day.

4. If you weren't offended you would not have removed me.  I expressed an opinion same as you but mine was somehow out of disrespect while yours were just witty banter I guess.  Your opinion seems to be more relevant than anyone else's in this regard apparently.

5. Again talking about respect.  You came to youtube and blatantly attacked my opinion with disrespect and then thought it was funny because you have some ill-conceived notion of wit.  Then I expressed mine which definitely offended you judging from your actions.  I mean you went from wanting to chat with me, share opinions, ask questions,  and play games with me to not wanting anything to do with me.  You can claim that doesn't mean anything, but it OBVIOUSLY does based on your actions.

6. You are correct, it would've been nice to get a "I'm sorry I offended you, I didn't mean to, just telling some light hearted jokes."  You had so little respect for me that even that eluded your mind.  Also, I do feel bad if one of my opinions hurts someone in any form or fashion, I at least have that much decency over my own personal gratification of spreading opinion.  You telling me "no need to be sorry" doesn't change the fact that I am.

7. That's the problem apparently.  Jokes are supposed to be funny, if you have a hard time expressing one without being offensive then maybe just tell yourself the joke seeing as how you love to laugh at your own words anyways.  That is based on all of the previous posts and messages you have made of course.  You removed me, I would assume it was because my online profiles disgust you hence what I said about them.

8. Funny how you don't think this but express this constantly in your posts.  Case and point, you feeling your opinion wasn't disrespectful while mine was so disrespectful you needed to remove me and not support me in the various ways you seem to imply to have done.

9. Honestly you will never have a clue.  I cannot force you to see your childish comments if you do not see them on your own.  However, anyone who reads your posts or messages over a long period of time can see for themselves.  Just keep sending Jande messages claiming how childish he is for saying "butt hurt" while you whine about getting cleared and tell him he's playing like a bitch.

10. Here's a crazy idea, if you don't want people to be offended then stop being disrespectful.  I know I know, you don't think you have ever shown anyone any disrespect I'm sure.  Even if you did, who cares, you are going to do whatever you want because you are at that point in your life.

11. Correct, nobody knows what you are thinking, I even question if you even know.  All we have to go by is your posts and messages.  You may have never said those things, but why would you have to.  Again, anyone who has conversed with you over a period of time can tell this for themselves no matter how much you claim not to feel that way.

12. I think you believe your version of the truth matters, but not the truth itself.  I think you see a very different version of the truth when compared to what everyone else sees.  I actually didn't even try to read any of the messages Jande or Wameri posted in these threads, I know how they are.  But to see you first hand argue with children was just priceless.

13. Do you honestly make yourself laugh with the words you post that much?  Fact, you, Sam Solstice do not give a flying fuck but yet you are here defending yourself like you do.  I honestly didn't laugh at anything you posted, not because I have no soul, because none of it was humorous.  But you seem to thoroughly enjoy your own words so please, proceed to carry on.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
This post was updated on .
You have proven to me, yourself, and "anyone" unfortunate to read -all- of this BS, that "Blood from a stone" in my previous post was an accurate prediction.
"This" has nothing to do with anyone but you an I.. Only -you- can tell me why -you- were offended.

"You are correct, it would've been nice to get a "I'm sorry I offended you, I didn't mean to, just telling some light hearted jokes." You had so little respect for me that even that eluded your mind."
Prophet, by the time I knew you were offended you'd already thrown mud. I -told- you "there was no attack" and I have asked to know what offended you, but you -STILL- won't tell me.
If you can muster the courage to tell me what offended you and why, I would have -no problem- better explaining my opinion and/or apologizing.
The truth is: I -never- meant -any- offence expressing -my- opinion and I still do not have a f***ing clue why you are offended. I mean, how does one apologize if one does not know what they are apologizing for?
And, how does playing the victim, by default warrant an apology? if that person attempts to offend someone in retaliation of being offended, and give the person they are offended by no chance to defend what they have said?
But after all -that- said, you have the tenacity to write this: "I at least have that much decency over my own personal gratification." Of course you do Sweetie.

I am defending myself here because I give a f*** about truth.. I do not give a f*** about peoples sudden fixation with maturity.
The amount of times you and have taken what I have said out of the context I have said it, is unbelievable.. I would smash the character limit on this thread if I tried to point out all your flaws.
I do not twist what people say, so it makes people out have said something they have not... hence why I use quotations and you, Prophet, do not, can not or are not able.
I have made disrespectful comments to you too, that I have never and will never deny. However, I am able to keep everything in perspective. And all that has been said, you have given me more than enough reasons to show you none of the respect you might think you deserve.

"You may have never said those things, but why would you have to." There is no 'may'.. simply 'never.' I never have to, never have, never tried, and never wanted to. "Anyone" that reads your comment can see you are trying to acknowledge that you were the one saying/making up those things, and they are not things I have ever said or thought.
"Correct, nobody knows what you are thinking, I even question if you even know." 'Grats, maybe you can stop saying you know what I think now?.. And I find the last part rich, coming from likely the most ignorant person I have traded words with.

"I cannot force you to see your childish comments" "There is no need in quoting anything" Yet, I have and am asked you to quote me in the attempt of resolving your problem.
I wrote the things I've said and I have read the things I have wrote, and I -do not- understand what offended you.
"definitely offended you" "it OBVIOUSLY does based on your actions." You have not offended me, Prophet.. I will not repeat this -anymore.-
Understand, Prophet, I removed you because the amount of reasons I dislike you far out weigh any and all reason to like you. There was/is -no- reason to call you "friend" in any sense of the word.
"you needed to remove me and not support me in the various ways you seem to imply to have done." "Imply"? Prophet, your ignorance is boring.
"You removed me, I would assume it was because my online profiles disgust you" Officially one of -the most- ridiculous things I have -ever- read.

"common decency and respect" "Judging by the last 3 instances of your posts to myself and other people you lack this ability."
I do "lack" the "ability" to show "respect" to someone that refers to me as a "Dirty skank". (I would like to point out, in my other post, I mentioned how iJande didn't send me 5 of the messages he took screens of. I was wrong to say he "never sent them", apologies. The truth is: I -never- received them. I -would have- Blocked Comm's immediately if I had received -all- of the messages in the pictures of the messages he wrote.)

"I think you believe your version of the truth matters, but not the truth itself."
"I think you see a very different version of the truth when compared to what everyone else sees."
Prophet, you cherry pick words from a diluted, manipulated, select section of messages from a conversation between two people, the two/only people that know the truth, and without context or perspective you twist those words and exaggerate them into something they are not.
Prophet, you seem to be able to concoct a version of the "truth" for yourself. So, don't lecture me on "truth" BabyCakes, when you -do not- know it.
"Just keep sending Jande messages claiming how childish he is for saying "butt hurt" while you whine about getting cleared" none of this is true.
I am not denying I told him to grow up, nor will apologize for, or retract the adjective I used to describe the way he was playing.

"I actually didn't even try to read any of the messages Jande or Wameri posted in these threads, I know how they are." Yet you thrown your two cents how many times?... *Slow clap*
"to see you first hand argue with children was just priceless." Wamari and iJande are children? The way Wamari acted, in the end, he showed he could acknowledge his wrongs and apologize (which I accepted.) Before the thread was posted here on this website, there was a problem, but by the end of the thread there was no problem.. I agree with you 100%, Prophet, this is "priceless".

Oh by the way: Snow is Yeti dandruff. Yetis live where it's cold and they have lots of hair..... it's "obvious." (I'd emote here, but I think it might offend you, Prophet. Point your version of the word "obvious" and laugh?)
"Do you honestly make yourself laugh with the words you post that much?" Yes, Prophet, I have a sense of humour, and I do laugh at things I write and think.... I apologize.

Re: Conversation with Sam

All of those words did nothing but reiterate exactly what I've already said.  You will never understand how your very first post was the first "mud" slung.  It would not matter if I went through every word and pointed out all the offensiveness.  You wouldn't understand.  If you can't see anything wrong with that first post then nothing I can do, say, or explain help in that department.  I'll cut this short to avoid even more walls of unnecessary text.  It's already been said that anyone can read these posts and come to their own decision.  This is nothing to do with you and I, there is no you and I,  I was replying to a post Jande made to start with.  Must say I wasn't surprised to see you post though.  However, you just keep on praising yourself and insulting everyone else in all of your posts and messages.  As I said on youtube, as long as you leave this thread feeling good about yourself then I am satisfied.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
Your ignorance is literally unbelievable to me, Prophet.
The definition of a 'quote' is to 'repeat' something or someone. So yes, Prophet, I -am- reiterating exactly what you've already said, lmfao.

"You will never understand how your very first post was the first "mud" slung." No, Prophet, I never will understand how my opinion was deemed offencive by you.
Strange how reluctant you are to quote me, and how often you've said you can't make me understand, when quoting me would -literally- make me understand.
Someone might think you dug a hole for yourself, and the only thing you think will get you out, is to keep digging... Or, maybe your ignorance -is- that severe, I couldn't say which.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPutH6d3L3o - A few seconds of your life to read the first comment again, a quick copy & paste and you would make me understand... Blood from a stone?

Re: Conversation with Sam

I don't have to quote anything, you know where your post is.  I just literally posted that me quoting will not make you understand if you don't from just reading it.  It will be a complete waste of everyone's time to point out each line of text and have you reply about it.  Almost every post you make just repeats itself and explains every one of my points.  I guess I'll just have to stick with my reluctance and stay in this hole I apparently dug for myself.  So proceed with your insults and the praising of yourself.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
I never said you "have" to quote me, Dear.. I have 'asked' you to.

"I just literally posted that me quoting will not make you understand"
Yes you did, CutiePie, but I am -telling- you, in the time it took you to write your last post, you could have quoted me and have me understand what was offencive to you.

"It will be a complete waste of everyone's time to point out each line of text"
It is no-ones time but yours and mine, and I have no problem pointing out your BS, so stop wasting your time avoiding the truth.

Prophet, you do not have a leg to stand on.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Well that explains why I keep falling over every time I try to piss.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
wow, there is a sense of humour in there.. actually shocked.
And alluding to yourself have a massive dong? well played.

Re: Conversation with Sam

PlayShadowrun wrote
In my opinion when she sent you the "Clearing....Really?" message you should have responded with "Welcome to Shadowrun."
so true..

some guy the other day  kept sending me messages to stop clearing him and all that.. i just ignored him, not worth the time and this bullshit

everyones a hypocrite anyways...

Re: Conversation with Sam

Unyobro
This topic made me log in and reply after many months(over a year?) of not doing that. I know this forum is extremely slow and this might not get a reply but oh well it only takes a second to post it.

Do you guys realize how ridiculous this all is? A friendship ruined over something you agree on? Unless I read this wrong both sides hate clearing, right? Pretty sure I don't know this Sam person but it seems like they should know the game pretty well by now. Why are they getting mad if Jande revenge clears? I remember that happening every other game or so and I almost never played with Jande so he's not alone in his raging. Why is Jande still Letting himself be so trolled by clearing? Has revenge clearing ever solved the problem? It might've made a few people quit over the years but you can be sure it caused more clearing and made the problem worse.

Both of you are acting like morons. Also clearing isn't a bad thing it's part of the god damn game. Get. Over. It. :)