Conversation with Sam

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
"Do you guys realize how ridiculous this all is?" Calling something ridiculous that you have very little perspective on, and saying things like "a friendship was ruined over something you agreed on" To me that is the definition of ridiculous. We quite clearly disagreed on what "this" whole charade was about, but it doesn't sound like you know what that "this" is, especially if you think "this" was about bodyclearing. If you took the time to educate yourself on what you commented on, you wouldn't come across as someone that was throwing their two cents in on something they have no clue about. Your port is almost completely incorrect, condescending and every question you ask is utterly pointless. Unyobro, you 'are' a moron.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Unyobro
Nah I fully understand what all this is about. It's sad and pathetic and so are you for caring so much about it. Get a life.

Re: Conversation with Sam

Sam'
(I wrote quite a lengthy reply to how funny I found your comment, but at the end realized my words are a waste on such an unintelligent Nobody. So I replaced my reply with an abbreviation) LMAO!