DaProphet Plays Games

As most everyone knows I am an avid gamer, a bit of an achievement whore, and will play just about anything at least once.  I try to play most games around release dates and purchase most if not all of the "good" ones.  If the game has multiplayer and good enough then I will probably do a montage.  This is not always the case of course, I mean I still haven't gotten around to making a Halo 4 montage.  But here is where I will post those random videos.  Notice how I have an advertisement for Shadowrun in most if not all.

First off is my Tomb Raider Multiplayer Montage.

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

Jande
Tomb Raider has MP... What is this nonsense? Just no. I like the bow tho

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

It was very meh.

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

Fishy
You play farcry? That's suprisingly good online, although pretty laggy for me

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

Now as a long time FarCry fan I can say the multiplayer is surprisingly bad.  They removed vehicles from maps and the matchmaking is severely broken.  But I still loved it just from being a die hard fan.  Still have it.

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

a soggy fish
yeah its disappointing compared to other farcry games, but i meant surprisingly enjoyable compared to most new mp games.. only thing i play at the moment along with shadowrun

Re: DaProphet Plays Games

I heard there may have been an update so hit me up sometime, I may would play.