Daily Shadowrun links

reaxtion

Re: Daily Shadowrun links

omnipotive
At Daily Shadowrun, we have a few things on our agenda:
1)Host various tournaments
2)unite players around shadowrun
3)create an active forum so players can discuss shadowrun related topics
4)have an active shoutbox
5)Create a friendly environment for our members

But to accomplish this we need more people aware of this site. Right now we are slowing advertising the site but we need help! Please, if possible, put the URL in your bio/motto and tell everyone about it! Let them know how easy the site is and what it has to offer!

Keep in mind there will be many tournaments and plenty of great videos to watch!

Thank you,
DailyShadowrun