EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIGCITYTOURNEY!

EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIGCITYTOURNEY!

theDISCIPLESego
We at BigCity are proud to announce our new partnership with VirginGaming. What does this mean? Well, anyone that uses the promo code (bigcity) when registering for VirginGaming's $400,000 Madden tournament on April 27th, in NYC will receive an immediate $50 off the $450 entry fee. Not only that, but VirginGaming has taken our partnership one step further by giving the WINNER and RUNNER-UP for our $5k BigCity Madden Bowl on April 7th a FREE ENTRY into their HUGE $400,000 NYC Madden event on April 27th.

BigCity is excited about our new partnership as this will only help us GROW in the tournament world. The following link is to our Madden forum, where you will find the information to our April 7th tournament in Columbus, Ohio and an official from Zach Zeldin from VirginGaming on the thread as well. Once you click the link, scroll down to "normal threads" and the announcement and post by Zach is the second thread.

http://www.thegamerslab.com/community/madden-nfl-12-news-general-info/

Follow us on twitter @bigcitytourney and Facebook BigCityTourney and watch as we continue to grow in the tournament industry.

Thanks.

Re: EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT FROM BIGCITYTOURNEY!

Sounds exciting for you guys, glad to hear that ya'll are steadily on the rise.  Congrats and Good luck.