F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

a soggy fish

My first video edit, enjoy (:

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

hamma doesn't deserve this attention

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

a soggy fish
I wish I wasn't high when I 1v1'd Jande or I would have recorded it, I didn't do as bad as I thought I would

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

Jande
Keep in mind I played with a controller that  I havent used nearly for one year at  all. I think you saw  it too how  badly I rifled

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

he means keep in mind he was using the same controller you was

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

DJ Da B3st
Honestly, some controllers out there are so crappy that they shouldn't even be used in FPS games but some players don't know that and continue to use them.

@a soggy fish - Nice video edit. I could smell you frustration all the way lol.

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

a soggy fish
Jande I know you aren't used to the controller but I think I had more of a handicap seeing as it was my 2nd private match, you were host, i cant rifle and didn't buy one, and you're way better than me anyway.

Also I bought shotgun twice and forgot I had it -.-

I was expecting to lose 6-0 but I think I won 2 or 3 I cant remember, either way I was pleasantly surprised at relatively little buttrape..

Thanks DJ, yeah I was raging haha

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

@DJ Yeah like the original X360 controller. Its just horrible.
@Soggy I think it ended 6-3 but hamm decided to rocket me on one of the rounds so cant be 100% sure.

Re: F*ck you Hammastanko - a soggy fish

a soggy fish
Yeah that was the round i tried to snipe you, bad move...  I know I killed you again after but you'd already won ):