Facebook?

Morphine
If anybody has one, and wants to add me, my url is Facebook.com/CoryCalamity.

I just thought that it would be cool to see how my shadowrun friends look in real life. :)

Maybe the rest of you can post urls below? I don't know, maybe you want your privacy. It's not that big of a deal!
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Facebook?

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Facebook?

Morphine
I wasn't aware that was there until just now. Sorry for the useless post then, feel free to delete it.

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Facebook?

Morphine wrote
I just thought that it would be cool to see how my shadowrun friends look in real life. :)
Well I don't feel like sharing my personal info like that but my avatar is what I look like, minus the fruity outfit and glasses. A friend made it by put my face on a pic of Macho Man, it was pretty funny to me. I was wearing the sunglasses, but only for the picture I swear.

Re: Facebook?

Morphine
Are you sure it was only for the picture? looks like they wear too well for that! :P
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Facebook?

Unyobro
They're actually really cheap and uncomfortable to wear. My dad sells stuff like that sometimes so when I was helping him move the boxes I put them on and also an equally cheap and uncomfortable pastel green construction helmet.