Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

RogueDB
Anyone play either of these? The classic mode in Halo Anniversary is ok...about as close as we're ever going to get to the original, but there aren't enough CTF matches for my taste. I like Halo 2 on PC, but the last time I let Xbox Live update me it messed with Shadowrun, which obviously is a no-no, so I removed it. If anyone is interested in doing some CTF matches let me know.

Also, playing a little Battlefield 3 these days. You definitely need good teammates for that game.

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

HL2HebrewHammer
Not really interested in halo 2 and I think I'm going to wait for a really nice sale on steam for BF3. Last time I checked more people played the Halo 1 demo than the actual game. I could always go for some classic blood gulch ctf.

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

swiftmiester
I have bf3 on steam

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

I thought you had to play Battlefield 3 through origin.

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

swiftmiester
lol thats what i meant haha ...must of read hebrews post and ot confused

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

RogueDB
BF3 is definitely fun. I'm debating finding an original xbox and getting xbconnect going again for Halo:CE. Maybe I should just leave the good memories be. When that came out my roommate had business DSL...3/4 hour matches of CTF of Sidewinder. So great.

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

Unyobro
I remember playing it on gamespy back in the day and Sidewinder was the best. Even my dad played it and he generally hates video games.

Re: Halo CE and Halo 2 PC/Battlefield 3

RogueDB
Yeah, those were the days. I seriously got so good on XBconnect that I was bored playing just about everyone...maybe 1 in 10 people came along that I couldn't beat. Every weapon, every map. John Howard is amazing. He designed the multiplayer for Halo 1 AND THIS GAME. That's how I got into Shadowrun. I actually think the original Halo gameplay flows and feels more natural than Shadowrun, but obviously I love this game as well.