Help me set the record straight.

Unyobro
Shadowrun has come up on the xbox forum in a conversation about some FPS games requiring more skill than others. Myself and a couple others are doing our best to defend the facts but we're outnumbered by uninformed, bias, people who think SR takes no more skill than COD, for example. Now the conversation has shifted to the finer points of SR and I could really use some help to make sure I'm presenting the facts accurately.

Please only post if you're gonna help the situation. If you're gonna go there and flip out or act immature don't bother you'll just make SR look bad.

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/general_discussion/f/341/p/1452716/3629353.aspx#3629353

Thanks in advance for any help.

Re: Help me set the record straight.

LoL well I tried to post there.  Nice to see Xbox's forums are still broken as shit.  But yall seem to be doing a good job conveying the message.  Maybe my post actually made it through.

Re: Help me set the record straight.

Unyobro
Yup that forum is a broken mess but I saw your post.