Help?

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
When I record gameplay there is no audio for some wierd reason? Also, when I try record with the original software it came with called 'ArcSoft ShowBiz' it the screen goes blank and then says 'capture failed.'
 Some help will be appreciated.

Re: Help?

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Thanks for the help guys..................

Re: Help?

Morphine
In order for us to help, you should tell us what you're using to record. Also, do you have all of the necessary cables required to capture both video and audio? It would be pretty hard to help you if we don't know what cables you have and what you're using.
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: Help?

NoXiiiiiiiiiiiiiiouS
Yeah, I have all the necassary cables required and I am usin a shitty EzCap.

Re: Help?

Have you got your audio in set to your device?  As far as original software not capturing it sounds like ur computer doesn't meet the minimum system requirements.