Hi everyone!

Aphex_Acid_303
I played Shadowrun when it first released after MLG praised it for being the greatest console shooter since Halo CE, and am just getting back into it now. I've been looking for an active community to play/discuss things with, looks like I found it!

I never got that good at SR, but I want to improve.

Re: Hi everyone!

Welcome to the site and welcome back to Shadowrun!  Always great to hear about returning players.  It's usually pretty dead around here during the week, but I'm always around on Sundays.  I think things are a little more active over at ShadowrunShow.com, but feel free to start any discussions or ask any questions.