I have a son!

Morphine
I was playing today and I came across the tag "Kid Morphine". I wasn't aware that I am a father until just recently! I don't even know who the mother is!

To be honest though, I'm thinking about disowning him.

My own son couldn't even go positive with an smg.

Oh cruel fate, why hast thou forsaken me?
Heavenly Subjugation of the Omnipresent God!

Re: I have a son!

I'm sorry, I should have told you.  I've known about your son for almost a year now.  As a matter of fact, he was one of the first members here at the forums even though he never posted.  Also he hangs out with a bad teamkilling crowd consisting of Tulsie and Scrubzider.

Re: I have a son!

TruYadoo
I always thought that Kid Morphine was your little brother or something..