I miss Shadowrun!

Morphiiine
WoW has taken over my gaming time! I want to come back to SR! Dear lord help me !!!!

Re: I miss Shadowrun!

The Shadowrun Gods will not like that, I'd be careful if I were you.  Come back to us!!!!!!

Re: I miss Shadowrun!

Unyobro
People still play WoW? Wow.

Re: I miss Shadowrun!

All it usually takes is for me to watch a SR video and I get the itch to go play again.

Re: I miss Shadowrun!

PlayShadowrun wrote
The Shadowrun Gods will not like that, I'd be careful if I were you.  Come back to us!!!!!!
Yep, they will not like that. Considering WoW has gone DOGSHIT nowadays and its getting worse and worse every patch.