IMPORTANT

1234 ... 9

IMPORTANT

persistive
You guys suck so bad, I get more kills in my sleep than you guys do when you play your best.

To prove my point, challenge me to 3v1s 4v1s or 5v1s here.

Y'all are pussies anyway and I will demolish you guys so bad, you guys will quit xbox and will buy a Playstation. HAHAHAHA
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: IMPORTANT

If there were 3 or 4 of me I would totally destroy you.

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
A training bot would put up a better fight than you.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: IMPORTANT

swiftmiester
lets go

Re: IMPORTANT

I think my little sister would put up a better fight than this dude. And she hasn't even touched my Xbox controller once.

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
1v1 me pussy.

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
1v1 my little sister? That's sad!

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
Clearly you're avoiding me. Scared?

I bet your little sister plays Shadowrun better than you. Man up or shut up.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
Aren't you just a random? I don't think I've ever seen your name around.

Re: IMPORTANT

It's(persistives name) on the players main page.  Everyone has an identity crisis problem in Shadowrun so who knows who anyone is anymore.

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
Well, no more for me. I screwed up that account and I think I'll leave it be as the last one.

Re: IMPORTANT

swiftmiester
ive had mine the same forever lol which is good and bad

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
You and swiftmeister... 2vs1 right now.

After I'm done, you'll be looking like this >
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
So who is persistive?

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
I am Persistive, can't you read? Play me already pussy.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: IMPORTANT

I endorse a 2vs1 between Yadoo/Swift vs Persistive, or even a 1vs1 for that matter.  Let me know if it goes down,  I want to record it.  I'm eventually going to dedicate a page on the site to 1vs1 battles.

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
Why are you so special? Why should I accept your challenge while I have never accepted ANYONE'S before. And yes, I mean I have never accepted a single challenge challenge from anyone. Even from players that I could almost literally beat in my sleep. One example being UnyoBro. (The Xbox.com troll.) He challenged me a couple years ago and I just don't do them. If you want to try to buff your chest at me, either catch me in a pub or if you're lucky, I might accept a private 4v4 match.

To be honest, the only player that I would ever accept a challenge from is if EnragedGnome himself did.

Re: IMPORTANT

TruYadoo
SORRY! I just don't do them. Plain and simple, if you don't it; just kiss my *bleep*!
Maybe if you told me who you are, I might get a good laugh.

Re: IMPORTANT

persistive
Why post in my thread then? GET OUT PUSSY.