John Howard

roguedb
Anyone know what John Howard is working on these days? I know he started a new company, and they did Prototype, but I haven't heard anything since.

Re: John Howard

I searched but couldn't find any information on him or anything he may be doing.

Re: John Howard

roguedb
That's too bad. He was multiplayer designer for my two favorite FPS's. I hope he's working on something.

Re: John Howard

Booshka
I'm pretty sure he is working on Prototype 2, he was a consultant on the first one because he was hired when it was already far along in development.  I'm going to assume that he is the Design Lead for the sequel.  The studio is called Radical Entertainment and is located in Vancouver, Canada.

Ditto on the two favorite games part, Halo CE and Shadowrun are clearly a notch above all other shooters on console.