Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

i204
Apparently we have another game ? Didn't know there was a losers bracket !

So eL, who we playin' ?

And when ?

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

Bloody_eL
You are playing McTickles team. Message McTickle420 or Skyliner99 to play. McTickle might have to opt out of the match due to work. But yeah, the tournament is waiting on you...... Other than that no pressure

Winner plays Prophet's team.

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

i204
lol, playing hard ball I see...

I will get it together this week.

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

Post dates and times of when y'all can play.

Keep in mind people are asking about the next tournament, and I probably won't start until this one is done.

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

i204
Messaged everyone yesterday, still waiting for a response from anyone...

                NAML <
http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

Bloody_eL
Great. But keep in mind that we would prefer everyone post in here so y'all can get a ballpark on when matches could be played. Like post in here what days you can  play. I do something like this:

Monday: Good in the afternoon
Tuesday: Good all day
Wednesday: Going to visit family
Thursday: Returning from family, be back around 7EST
Friday: Work

You know, so someone can look and say oh, I can do it Tuesday or Thursday. The next person says Tuesday I can't, but I'm good for Thursday, etc...

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

i204
I can play any day after 6 pm central time !

                NAML <
http://shadowrun-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&amp;id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&amp;base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&amp;breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

Chances are that this tourney is discontinued in light of the new private players forum at www.itsshadowrun.com.  This one was pretty much a failed attempt anyways.
SJ

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs... ?

SJ
it just took way too long as I predicted

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs the Regularz ?

There is only a few more matches left. I don't see why we can't finish them.

i204 I'm going to advance you to play The Regularz. I'm giving you till Wednesday to play. No more soft deadlines.

Since this is a continuation series, Last Stand has a 2-0 lead and here are the maps:

Lobby Attrition
Nerve Center Extraction
Power Station Attrition (If Necessary)
Lobby Extraction (If Necessary)
Pinnacle Attrition (If Necessary)

We should be able to finish this tournament...

Re: Last Stand (i204's team) Vs the Regularz ?

Agreed and good to hear.