MW3, Gears, Reach?

persistive
Do any of you play MW3, Halo, or Gears?

You better be good, if you are add me.

Gonna reach level 100 in Gears and 10th prestige in COD.. Hopefully.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

how dare you put this into shadowrun discussions.....moved

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

TruYadoo
Have all three but don't like Reach, and haven't played Gears in months.
More of a CoD fan than either of the others. ..Come on. Prestige doesn't mean anything.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Unyobro
I have Reach but I haven't played it in quite a while. I love Gears and have 3 but I mainly just play Horde or Beast.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Jande
All of these have a HORRIBLE multiplayer. Especially MW3 and Gears... okay well Reach too.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

persistive
No, they're good games.

I know but it's still a challenge.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Unyobro
Actually I think these games are so successful because the multiplayer is so good. COD may turn into a try hard shit fest after it's been out a while but it's hard to really deny it's fun to play in good matches. I didn't buy MW3 but I've played it and it's just as amusing as MW2 was before it became hacked garbage.

Gears has always been good. Like I said I mainly just play horde but that shit is tons of fun. Horde is probably my second favorite FPS behind SR.

Reach gets a lot of crap for going a slightly different direction but I enjoyed the hell out of it when I was playing it. I only stopped to play other games, kinda forgot about it.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

These games had good multiplayer when the originals were released(Halo CE, Gears of War 1, Call of Duty MW1).  The sequels all felt like updates and not seperate games to me.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Unyobro
I can agree with that. But changing too much has the risk of pissing off your core fanbase and killing the series. It's like if SR came out with a sequel and drastically changed the gameplay, wouldn't we all be upset?

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

but that's exactly what they're doing, waaaaaaa

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Unyobro
Nah there's no direct sequel planned that I've heard of. It makes sense that if it's not a direct sequel it's gonna be different to avoid being associated with it.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

PunkTerrorist
I agree with prophet, Call of duty has gone down the shitter ever since, mw2. I detest the most recent COD games. I stopped playing Gears after Number 2 but halo Reach was pretty fun. The dmr reminded me of the sr rifle.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Actually if someone takes the time to notice, Halo Reach borrowed a lot from Shadowrun.  I like the fact that the mlg gamers still think the Shadowrun rifle is one of the best weapons ever created in the game.

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

omnipotive
I wish I was in this game...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P61BH1rI0jg

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

Re: MW3, Gears, Reach?

omnipotive
Thanks for embedding it. I actually never watched the whole thing, just skipped around a bit.

At 30 seconds, you can see him being invited by 'Look a 10,' that was Reaxtion's old tag -.-
Funny how he knows him...