Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
Any of you gonna get it for 360? I'm just wondering so we can play the coop mode together. Let me know.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Well der from me, I get every major game release, or almost at least.  I have to finish 2 first, seems I am running out of time.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
You should play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo asap(and watch the trailer at the end) to get the ME3 exclusive items. I believe you have until ME3 releases but I'm not sure. Either way that demo just came out and it looks pretty fun.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Jande
I'm gonna order this next month. One of the few games I like alot are Mass Effects and few others.
About the exlusive items... Dont give a crap about them. I just want the game

Re: Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
You might as well download the free demo to get the items, an armor and a gun. The demo actually looks fun anyways.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
SJ

Re: Mass Effect 3

SJ

Re: Mass Effect 3

And then Jande got the game and never played Shadowrun again.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
Just wanted to update you guys. Yadoo thinks ME3 is a spray and pray game. He doesn't understand what the term means. He doesn't get that SR and COD, two of his favorite games, are actually more about spray and pray. He's pretty stupid.

ME3 isn't working for me anymore, sucks.

Oh well Yadoo will certainly report this post because he's a baby and prophet will delete it. If anyone sees this before then just know that Yadoo is a clown. He doesn't even know a basic gaming term like spray and pray. Laugh at him.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Why would you update us with something we care not about?  How about making a post having to do with Shadowrun?
Oh yeah, that's right, you've moved on from that game.  For Mass Effect 3?  I think Mass Effect was a great RPG, but ME2 and ME3 are third person shooter garbage with a pretty face and decent(at best) story.  I think anyone who has quit playing Shadowrun regularly is stupid so there.  There is no better game.  I'm glad to hear that ME3 trash isn't working for you anymore.  PLAY SHADOWRUN!!!!!!

Yes, what yadoo says about COD not being a spray and pray game is pretty stupid, no matter what his reasoning is.

And Yes, Yadoo did report this and no I will not delete it.  At least Unyo made a post.  I will say not having knowledge of the term "Spray and Pray"(no-matter how self-explanatory) does not make Yadoo a clown(not saying he isn't) and he doesn't deserve to get laughed at for that.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Such a child...
http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_360_games/l_o/masseffect3/f/337/p/248207/1304350.aspx#1304350

If you want the truth, go to the forum thread that Unyo created that eventually backfired on him. A user 'That Darn Cat 2' had admitted to using a "Spray n Pray" tactic while playing ME3.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Jande
As master of Mass Effect gameplay, I must say... Its nowhere  near Spray n Pray game :DD
Even Shadowrun is more about spraying and praying than ME3.

Re: Mass Effect 3

TruYadoo
Jande,
Unyo's original position was that ME3 had no involvement in Spraying n Praying. If he wanted to argue his side on a 'black or white' basis, we should answer in a 'black or white' manner. Does it or does it not in the slightest amount, support/allow "Spraying n Praying". There is nothing in between, just a "Yes" or a "No".

You should take a look at that forum thread that I posted a link to before you answer.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
@Prophet- I didn't realize I had to talk about SR in the topic about ME3. At least I didn't bump a SR topic to tell Yadoo what a fool he is right?

I haven't played ME3 in weeks so that wasn't stopping me from playing SR. I just like to change things up and play different games. If I play the same one too much I get bored of it. Like we all know, everyone comes back to SR eventually.

Of course he reported this. He gets his feelings hurt and he has to lash out this way because he knows I can fucking burn him in a battle of wits. He got tired of me embarrassing him on xbox.com so he reported me until they suspended me. Such a punk. I didn't report him, but I'm not a coward.

@Yadoo- You link a topic with almost three pages of people laughing at you and telling you how wrong you are but one dude mentions he sometimes sprays and prays because of lag and you think that helps your point? You're such a moron. That topic makes you look bad, get a fucking clue. Why don't you bump that topic and tell them how you still think ME3 is a spray and pray game. You won't because you know they'd just keep mocking you. Chump.

According to your fucked up logic if anyone at anytime sprays in desperation in a FPS that makes it a spray and pray game. Fine, then all FPS are spray and pray. How brilliant!
In reality the actual point was you made some dumb ass remark about ME3 being designed for spray and pray when it's so obviously not. But what do you care, you've never even played the game. You just assume you know because you're arrogant and ignorant. You have no shame because you don't even realize when people are mocking you.

Btw reporting me like a little bitch was a mistake. You wanna be immature and tell on me? I can do that too. You better be on your best behavior from now on. Payback is a bitch.

@Jande- Thanks for speaking up and setting it straight. Yadoo has no idea what the term even means. He's out there trying to defend COD games like they're all about precision and saying how he didn't play Mass Effect because it's all spraying. He's a joke.

Re: Mass Effect 3

TruYadoo
How typical, he has the right to report others but if anyone dares to report him, they're cowards.
It doesn't matter how many pages there were of players making biased remarks to defend their video game. Those that weren't biased were the ones that spoke up and admitted to Spraying n Praying. That was the whole reason to your thread, you were trying to prove me wrong that ME3 had absolutely nothing to do with Spraying or Spraying n Praying. Clearly you were wrong about that so you resorted to insulting me, once again.

Don't make the assumption that reporting you was because you were "hurting my feelings", it wasn't. I wanted to watch as you were suspended.

To your comment, "I didn't report him...", you might not have this time but let us not forget about several years ago. I know that you had probably reported every last post of mine.
So, you can attempt to use technicalities to prove me wrong but I cannot?
I have no need to further posting on that thread as you've already embarrassed yourself enough.
Wow, you continue with the insults. Aren't you a big boy, does getting suspended from the Xbox.com forums make you feel like a "badass"?

"...f***ing burn him in a battle of wits." With what "wits" do you intend to "battle" with? You've already shown your desperation before you were suspended and had the thread removed.

Wait a second, you have removed me before so wouldn't reporting you be my "payback"?
That's the thing, reporting someone for their childish rants and insults isn't "immature". I'm starting to consider the fact that you don't understand the meaning of "immature". How childish, threatening me over an online private forum, I'm scared! Reporting you was the best thing that I've done, remember how you claimed that you don't yell or rage? You're doing exactly that right now but I'm sure you'll only deny it.

Finally, I never said that CoD video games are "all about precision" and that I don't play ME3 because "it's all spraying". You're throwing words into my mouth again. I've admitted that CoD has plenty of Spraying in it but that the spraying is the fault of the player and not of the video game. Also, I don't play ME3 because it's storyline doesn't interest me.

I thought that I was quite funny that you would finally remember to this website after you were suspended from Xbox.com. I'm curious, how long are you suspended for?

Re: Mass Effect 3

TruYadoo
I must applaud you, you were able to have me write another 'Wall o' Text'.
To summarize that other post, why don't you continue to rage on another website?

You are either Trolling or extremely hypocritical, I cannot quite put my finger on it.
Goodbye.

Re: Mass Effect 3

Unyobro
Oh so all the people saying you were wrong were just bias but the one guy who sorta agreed with you was telling the truth? Do you even think about this bullshit before you post it? That's about the most dishonest shit I've heard in a long while. You're a joke. Just be a fucking man and admit that you're wrong. Jande just said you're wrong, is he just bias too?

I have to hold back on the xbox forum because it's G rated. We both know I still make you look like a fool though. You don't have admit it, everyone can see it pretty clearly.

I'm not yelling or raging. I am mad though. I'm mad because you're such a hypocrite. You talked a big game about being a mature adult and not resorting to bullshit stuff but then you go and cry about how I hurt your feelings. I didn't even say anything offensive, that's the sad part. You're just a pussy.

Too bad you're a punk and had that topic removed, now there's no way to link back to what you said.

I was only suspended for a day. Since I've been suspended for longer before that means the mod didn't think it was that serious. Did you get suspended too? If not go post in a SR topic and prove it.

If you think that's a wall of text you're a moron. You're in college, is it that hard to read that short post of mine? You should get your money back.

Re: Mass Effect 3

I'm glad I didn't get suspended, but then again I know when to quit.

Re: Mass Effect 3

How are you going to tell me to "act like a man" when you refuse to admit that you're wrong AND you're still insisting on lying. You should start focusing on your own problems and stop worrying about mine.

I didn't cry to anyone about anything. I simply reported you to both the Xbox.com moderators and Prophet as you've done the very same in the past. Sure, I can be hypocritical about some things at times but certainly, this isn't one of those times.

Wow, aren't you jumping to conclusions? I never said that you typed a 'Wall o' Text'. Typically, forum posts should be extremely short while you and I have rarely typed short replies.

Technically, I'm sure that Jande is biased in one aspect or another, he might not be when it comes to his opinion of ME3 though.

I can see that you've decided to continue throwing around mindless and childish insults. Don't you have better things to do with your life? Hopefully, you're better at your day job than you are with arguing and making others "look like a fool".

Re: Mass Effect 3

TruYadoo
It really is absolutely hilarious that you are criticizing me and trying to make fun of me for reporting you when you had done the EXACT same thing to me several years ago.
12