Minecraft

Unyobro
Do any of you play it? I play on a private server with a bunch of friends and if any of you are interested I could send you the link. The only rules are no griefing and no stealing. So people like Yadoo would not be welcome.

Let me know.

Re: Minecraft

What can you steal, cause that sounds interesting.  Which I guess that means I'm not welcome there lol.  I've never played minecraft but have watched endless amounts of content on it.  I'm hoping the xbox live arcade version isn't dumbed down too much because I do plan on getting it.

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
Stealing like going into someones house and taking the stuff they made or dug out of the ground. It's not as fun as it may sound. Besides that my friends are the kind of people who would gladly give you stuff if you needed it anyways, so it's like stealing from charity.

I do think the xbox version will suck, big time.

Re: Minecraft

TruYadoo
For the record, I only play on Creative servers. So I can spawn any item that I could ever want.
But with Survival servers, it means breaking a block that another person placed down and using it as your own instead of "buying" the block(s) or finding them yourself.

And for another record, I'm already an Admin and OP on an OCN sponsored server. So I doubt I'd even want to come play on your "friends" server.

Real nice however, automatically declared how I was not welcome to come before you could even possibly know whether or not, I'd even want to. Sounds like he was just trying to "hurt my feelings" again.

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
Of course you prefer creative servers. You've already demonstrated your inability to adapt to challenges like a survival sever would have.

I'm sure that server is horrible if they made you an OP.

I said you're not welcome because I know you're an asshole and my friend runs it. Even if/when it goes public you wouldn't be welcome because you've proven yourself to be untrustworthy. You reap what you sow.

Re: Minecraft

TruYadoo
Survival servers bore me. If I wanted to do survival, I'd just play the single player. I only got Minecraft because I was told it was like a "Super Halo Forge" and I loved forging on Halo but it get too old too quick. Of course, you try to insult me with everything that I do. I can't "adapt" to challenges? I give myself challenges on Shadowrun every match. I could get my SMG/SL for every match but it gets too easy and too boring so I "challenge" myself most frequently by own using a katana.

Sure, there are the occasional griefer for which either I or another Admin have to stop what we're doing to go and fix but, the server has a great community of people. We are ALL nice to one another. Too bad you've already demonstrated your inability to be nice to ANYONE unless you have the same beliefs as you.

You still think that I'm the only one on this forum who is capable of being an "asshole"? You going off on Prophet after everything he has said on your behalf because he said one thing against you, that is the biggest "asshole" thing that I have witnessed in ages.

I have proven myself to be "untrustworthy"? Yet again, what about you? I've proven you wrong at least twice how wrong you were in those situations and you just ignored them and are still trying to avoid the subject. You've lied way more than I have on this forum than I have but you are too naive to realize it.

I DON'T EVER want to join a server that is hosted by your "friend" as he is most likely just like you, how you just can't seem to ever notice and/or admit that you're wrong.

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
How about you challenge yourself dealing with body clearing like a man?

Prophet compared me to you. That is big insult because you're such a piece of shit. If prophet wanted to stick by that then I was ready to leave. Nothing wrong with that imo.

You've only proven shit in your own mind.

This topic is not for your obsessive bullshit, go somewhere else. This is my topic about MC and I already said you aren't welcome. If you don't go away I hope prophet will force you since you'll just be outright trolling and going off topic. Now kindly fuck off.

Re: Minecraft

I already deleted the one comment that seemed like lunacy.  Yadoo you could have easily stopped your comment after giving out your own minecraft information.  Do not spread the hate from your own threads.  I'm tired of every thread having some kind of, "he does this because of me" shit.  Not everything is about you.
But if you really want to be dumb about it just start your own Minecraft thread and tell Unyo he's not welcome there.  I'm sure it would just break his heart.

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
So prophet you gonna get MC? If so I suggest the PC version so you aren't stuck on Live servers that will probably be dead in a few months. PC also gets stuff like mods, which can be fun.

Re: Minecraft

PlayShadowrun wrote
I already deleted the one comment that seemed like lunacy.  Yadoo you could have easily stopped your comment after giving out your own minecraft information.  Do not spread the hate from your own threads.  I'm tired of every thread having some kind of, "he does this because of me" shit.  Not everything is about you.
But if you really want to be dumb about it just start your own Minecraft thread and tell Unyo he's not welcome there.  I'm sure it would just break his heart.
He put my name in his first post. Sure, he may of not exactly made the thread because I first mentioned Minecraft but I merely pondered if he did. I don't believe I actually directly called him on it. Did I? He had no reason to throw my name in his post yet he choose to.

Re: Minecraft

Well, between Shadowrun and my xbox career, it's hard to fit other kinds of games into my schedule.  That's why my playstation collects dust and why I'm not playing Star Wars The Old Republic on pc right now.  But I will pick it up on arcade just to get the feel of it and to see if I like it.  When it's released we can compare versions and you can tell me how they differ.  If I like it, and it is dumb down from the pc version severely, then I might check it out on pc.

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
I have no idea what you're talking about Yadoo I didn't see any other mention of MC. Is that the post he deleted? If so he should've left it so we could all laugh at you.

I mentioned your name to let you know you're not welcome. Now since you're not welcome you have no reason to continue posting in this topic. Go fuck off, seriously.

@Prophet- MC will be inferior on Live. I wish it wasn't so more people would be encouraged to play it but it's looking bad so far. I heard it's even gonna have kinect support and you can use your avatars. Ugh.

Re: Minecraft

Come on, don't knock Kinect, my kids love that thing.  I think it's pretty lame, but maybe they'll do something good with it one day......like let you play minecraft with it(I think they've already hacked the kinect to do that on pc).

Re: Minecraft

Actually, I included something about Minecraft in some other thread which you replied to.

Re: Minecraft

HL2HebrewHammer
"I already deleted the one comment that seemed like lunacy."

I knew I wasn't far off base. Why is yadoo trolling all the threads. Every single thread on this site is yadoo arguing about body clearing so much so that he had to get his own section.

Re: Minecraft

TruYadoo
This thread has nothing to do with that. Unyo added my name to this thread of his when he absolutely did not need to. He is now trying to say that he never saw my post which included me saying something about Minecraft yet if he truly hasn't seen it, it never would have crossed his mind to mention how I'm not welcome. I know it sounds like I'm thinking everything has to do with me but after seeing how much and how badly Unyo has been Trolling, raging, insulting and lying on this forum, it is just exactly something that he would do.

Yes, I know this is just an assumption of mine but considering all of the false assumptions that he has made but continue to rant about, he obviously still think that he is right being why he would think of making a new thread about a game I had just mentioned. I know it kind of seems far fetched but it IS what Unyo would try to do.

Re: Minecraft

HL2HebrewHammer
He purposly mentioned you because you troll every thread on the site. I actually think his exclusion towards you was nessesary since the mods will not stop you from ruining thread after thread.

Does the fact that you had to have your own section made specifically for your rants say nothing to you?

Re: Minecraft

persistive
He said you're not welcome so stop posting. Go make your own thread about Unyo not being welcome if it makes you happy.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Minecraft

Unyobro
@Prophet- Don't get me wrong I don't hate the kinect. I've used it and I think it's a cool idea, I just think it's being used as a gimmick for MC. It's gonna be very underused after the initial novelty wears off because constantly chopping/digging/ect will become boring with it.

@Yadoo- Obviously I did need to mention your name and say you're not welcome since you can't control your RAGE and mind your own business. I honestly don't remember you mentioning MC, the world does not revolve around you. Link it if you want, if not shut up about it.
The only reason I said you're not welcome is because I hate you. Simple as that. It's a private server atm so it makes sense I wouldn't invite people I think are pieces of shit. Duh. Fuck off.

Thanks for the support guys but you're wasting your time. His ego prevents him from understanding that he's the problem not me.

Re: Minecraft

I will start deleting posts that are off topic(at my discretion).  Please do not make me take further actions.