My Conversation with Sam

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

I will be surprised if anyone goes through all those messages to see someone arguing with a child.  Truth be told she obviously shouldn't have messaged anything to you, just swap matches or out tk you.  The fact that you teamkilled her and even brought up clearing her when it's irrelevant goes to show how pointless any line of messaging with you would be.  All I know to say is.....grow up already Wam.  What are you like 14 now?  You are going to start to notice girls soon, they like maturity.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

omnipotive
But she started it!! /jk

What did I do wrong that you do not approve of, and why was it immature/wrong? What should I have done instead? Were my actions not justifiable at all?

Re: My Conversation with Sam

a soggy fish
I think he's trying to say you both act like little girls, which is ok for her (she's a girl) but not for you (probably not a girl)

Re: My Conversation with Sam

omnipotive
Oh alright, that makes sense. Thanks Fishy.
What should I have done instead of 'acting like a girl'? What would have been the 'mature' way of handling this or avoiding it?

Re: My Conversation with Sam

Sam'
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

omnipotive
Sam' wrote
wow.. So this is a thing? This actually exists? You post my messages on here..
lol, I love the way I call you a coward, then you run off to the interweb to find someone to fight your battles.. you're just too precious.
No; you were just rambling so I wanted to see if someone else could help me understand you.
Sam' wrote
Ok so, first of all, you didn't send me all the message in that link, and one of them was too long an cut off half way through, so well done for that.
Not my fault Xbox Live has a character limit. I basically sent you the same messages.
Sam' wrote
Second, there was no point to "this", I merely sent -a- message to someone that had a problem with me, explaining that I find it strange how much of a coward people like you are.. I agree with Prophet, I shouldn't have messaged you in the first place, and I'm embarrassed I kept replying after it was obvious just how little perspective you have, but my message was factual, not hate.
You're embarrassed now because you realize you're arguing/talking about pointless shit with a kid. You kept replying to Noxious too when you talked to him. It's easy to see that you love picking a fight(even if I instigated it lol) and want to win it.
Sam' wrote
I did -nothing- wrong, so to put "this" in context for "everyone", you singled me out: you cleared (only) me, when you were switched you team killed an cleared me while I was in menu, you spent the rest of the game blindsiding me, and cleared me three times as your team mate.. So, aside from the aftermath, my messages correcting you, why don't you tell "everyone" what I really did wrong?
I don't know what you did wrong. I just find it funny that you message me and waste your time; great job getting sucked in.  You confused me though with your wild accusations. I don't think I'm important neither do I think this is my game. I dislike the dictators in SR that call votes for clearing  (like Jande). I don't even hate PC that much or anything.
I disrespected you simply because you're an easy target. Thank you.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

Well first of all you were team killing someone for no reason other than you wanted to.  It was obviously personal because you singled her out amongst all the other players.  Maturity would've dictated you to play the game the way it was intended instead of ruining another players fun with cheap antics.  I was hoping you were past all of this, you had made such progress.  I mean how can you excel when you are so easily distracted by fear.  It's that younger counterpart of yours isn't it?  Rise above that hellion and be yourself which is better than that.  Always in another's shadow will only get you short distances.  I hope that has helped.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

TruYadoo
What a conversation that you two had. I don't necessarily recall having any issues with Sam Solstice but reading that conversation made me realize why you attempted to TK me a couple times the other night.

I do personally think you both could have handled the situation better but what do I know, I've been arguing with the same narcissistic troll for the last 6 years.

-SIDENOTE-
What I'm really curious about is what were you two using to communicate with each other? Do you two just have each others' phone numbers? lol

Re: My Conversation with Sam

persistive
PlayShadowrun wrote
Well first of all you were team killing someone for no reason other than you wanted to.  It was obviously personal because you singled her out amongst all the other players.  Maturity would've have dictated you to play the game the way it was intended instead of ruining another players fun with cheap antics.  I was hoping you were past all of this, you had made such progress.  I mean how can you excel when you are so easily distracted by fear.  It's that younger counterpart of yours isn't it?  Rise above that hellion and be yourself which is better than that.  Always in another's shadow will only get you short distances.  I hope that has helped.
Actually it was that game where he got switched to your team and killed YOU and HER but you were mature enough to not send him a message  So, I don't think it was personal.

..and I've had conservations with her too... My advice to people... don't bother lol, you'll only get more stupid.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: My Conversation with Sam

Sam'
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

TruYadoo
What's up Solstice! You know what it might be, consistive might just have a thing for you. You never know!

Re: My Conversation with Sam

omnipotive
lol k keep rambling and avoiding us

TruYadoo wrote
What's up Solstice! You know what it might be, consistive might just have a thing for you. You never know!
Actually, it seems she has a thing for me. She just won't stop sending me messages!

I'm sorry, but... it's over.
I don't have time for your crying, I need to spend it on TKing you since you play on PC like the hypocritical coward that you are

Re: My Conversation with Sam

TruYadoo
Consistive, why did you try TKing me the other night? It hurt my feelings!

Oh, you two were using Kik to flirt with each other in the photo you linked in the OP? lol
I can hear the wedding bells now, Consistive Solstice. Has a ring to it too!

Re: My Conversation with Sam

Sam'
CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

TruYadoo
Weird. The picture he linked in the OP doesn't look like it came from Xbox LIVE. That's what had me a little confused.

I did receive quite a bit of PC hate mail these last couple days. Most of which had the idiots saying I was playing on "Vista", I just laugh at their ignorance and go on my way.

Re: My Conversation with Sam

persistive
Consistive you lying little bin rat! Hahahahahahaha. I didn't expect this 30 year old to still be arguing over the forums... damn, xbox reputation these days.. Oh wait.. PC reputation. Just end it here consistive, think you wasted enough time on this bin rat.

Like prophet said.. Maturity attracts girls..

..and why is she even here? you came here to ask someone to help you understand her messages.. lol not keep rambling.

@Persistive- No, I must've left before that took place.  I know we were in some games where we were all team killing, but Sam wasn't in the game at the time.  It's most definitely personal and sexist since the team killing would only be because she wrecked you and kids can't stand being killed by girls.

@Omnipotive- I notice you keep trying to use the playing on pc thing as the reason for the team killing, but we all know that you don't team kill a lot of different players that play on pc.  So the only obvious reason is her killing you, and most prepubescent males cannot stand losing to girls.  Also, you've played enough with Sam in the past years, you know she wasn't always on pc.  Even on xbox she wrecks players including yourself.  Also, I notice in your pic you blurred out some tags.  Some secrets you want to share?

@Sam- I honestly don't understand why you keep arguing with these guys.  It's not like they are going to respond to reason or rationality.  Rest assured that any adult who plays the game knows that Consistive and Noxious are just a couple of troll team killers.  It's not as if anyone other than themselves will take much of what they say seriously.