Mysterious Blue Light

Matriculation
Hey guys,

I'm running the game on Windows 7 now, and for some reason, I have this mysterious greenish blue light keeping me from seeing anything in game. It's not an issue with the game's brightness, because it doesn't effect the HUD.

Anyone have any clue why this is happening? I reinstalled the game and am having the same issue.

http://imageshack.com/a/img11/1271/xh61.jpg

Re: Mysterious Blue Light

That's a new one by me.  Hope you have resolved the issue.

Re: Mysterious Blue Light

Matriculation
I have no idea what to do. I reinstalled the game a few times, installed all known updates, and I still have it. I was able to run the game on Windows 8 just fine, so I don't know why 7 is giving me a hard time.

Re: Mysterious Blue Light

Matriculation
I solved the issue. I had to configure my hybrid graphics a certain way.

Re: Mysterious Blue Light

Zirgon
How did you fix it, i have same issue