Name some good players and give reasons

Reaxtion
no flaming!  please take this seriously.

I'll start off.

Newly ed in my opinion could be the best person currently playing.  He can play any race perfectly and always does well. very intelligent player

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

Unyobro
Me, because dwarf strangle and the RNA mustache.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

a soggy fish
Jennings

I forgot

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

There are so many players that I consider to be good in this game so this is a tough one. But here's a couple that comes to mind and I'll add more when I remember or play against them again.

zSephiroth, because he's a beast at snipping.

Tricky, one of those guys who always do well regardless of what race they play with.

GtxGamer, because he really know how to use his katana+wired reflex combo; even as an elf.

Btw, I agree with your assessment of NewlyDed.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

I think Joel Chanson doesn't get enough props. When he's playing a lot, though it doesn't seem like he is these days, he's damn good...he's great with headshots and knows the maps insanely well.

Also, |Native Soulja is pretty much good at all races as well and is good with every weapon.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

I have yet to see a 1vs1 between Muti and Reaxtion so until then they are tied.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

Jande
Yeah I'd say newly is the best by far overall.

Although Boomhauer mostly plays human, but  I think he has one of the best rifle in the game.

Hmm. Maybe Reaxtion because we have had some really nice sniper battles when I played on xbox and he even owned me couple times when I was on PC too.

Vicfer (i cant say myself because i suck at xbox sniping nowadays  )  has the best xbox sniper.

And then there's some rookie players ofc that has got ALOT better... Lets say in these past one year. For example like, LazyBarracuda.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Who is the best non violent person on shadowrun?

I nominate Pinpoint he is great at shooting walls and plants.
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

DJ Da B3st
Shadowrun Boy and maybe all of the Shadowrun Family. The few that I've played against all seem to be good but Shadowrun Boy is definitely a beast with any race.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

You do realize that the Shadowrun family is basically other players on secondary tags.  Some of them have 2-3, so if you play against two separate ones during the day then you may be playing the same one.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

Newly probably is up there. I would say Czar and Gnome are/were pains to deal with as well.

Re: Name some good players and give reasons

DJ Da B3st wrote
Shadowrun Boy and maybe all of the Shadowrun Family.
We were pretty good, weren't we?
PlayShadowrun wrote
I have yet to see a 1vs1 between Muti and Reaxtion so until then they are
tied.
Agreed!!!