New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Lancelot
Well said Unyo. They do make me laugh.

Omni the car in the picture is mine, and I paid cash. Take your SR disk and to a Jaguar showroom and see if they will accept you are good at SR for one. PMSL.. what a nerdy dick!

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

I was trying to sound extremely arrogant and crazy as MinionPreacher.

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Lancelot
You did a good job then.

Kindest regards

John

John J Monaghan CMgr FCMI. FInstLM. MAPM. MIACCM.

________________________

On 2013-05-11 15:12:22 +0000 omnipotive [via PlayShadowrun.com Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was trying to sound very arrogant
>

> -----

Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

MinionPreacher
Shadowrunners..like twinkies ..I mean punk elvesAll you can eat...punk Buffet!

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Unyobro
I bet you have no idea what that meme is referencing.

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Fishy
I just wrote a fucking essay but my phone wiped it.. it was a good essay to.. someday I might retype it.. but NOT TODAY.

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Lancelot
Lol

________________________

On 2013-05-12 12:47:38 +0000 Fishy [via PlayShadowrun.com Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just wrote a fucking essay but my phone wiped it.. it was a good essay to..
> someday I might retype it.. but NOT TODAY.

Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

RE: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

MinionPreacher
                     Minion Preachers
                                 TOP 10
          Wrecked List5-10 51-14 2013:
RealEstateGamer"Butt Pirate Extrodanair"
Hammastanko"Most likely to get sniped"
!The Dude"ALWAYS is an ass munch"
Dead Eye"your TOO easy,always in the back"
Shaba536"pain in the ass"
Exiled Samuri"more LIP than hip"
Raymond666"devil's seaman"
x Pain-"ass clown from Spain"
Battle Pengiun"own you like a warm pair of slippers"
Rhoino?"punkass who runs the artifact"

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
SHADOWRUN'S "Sokoto"the TEAMKILLER

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

Unyobro
Do you think anyone cares?

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
Unybro,you seem to care cause you follow my link like a crack "groopie"...btw-found a pic of you bitch!!Hiding like a lil bitch..the real battle is around the corner..and the "crabs" biting at your snatch!!If you listen closely,you can hear Unybro's pussy lips flapping like "butterfly wings" in the wing.Almost like a hummingbird..buzz   buzz! he he he you are such a fool and a tool.ALL mouth..no skill!

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

Unyobro
I follow your link? Is this the first time you've used a forum?

You keep comparing me to hot chicks, do you want me to dress up like a chick and bone you?

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
You are a pussy bitch..no one wants you or needs you..you are a "lump o shit" on a couch,thats why you where a mask cause you is just too fugly!When I see you next time you are going to be my "ball rag"!

MinionPreacher
I love you LancIot,so VERY few people in the Shadowrun Community have honor.....cheers LanceIot-......"Skal","proost","Kippis","saude" and ...I"Salut" you,brother!

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

Lancelot
Thanks Brother. How's the new job going?

________________________

On 2013-05-29 17:57:02 +0000 MinionPreacher [via PlayShadowrun.com Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I love you LancIot,so VERY few people in the Shadowrun Community have
> honor.....cheers LanceIot-......"Skal","proost","Kippis","saude" and
> ...I"Salut" you,brother!

Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

So this is your first time on a forum and I embarrassed you by calling you out? Sucks to be you.

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
Awesome....did great,had a wanker come in...try to steal my gigger-when we confronted him...he started to resist and get belligerent,swearing asking if the guys(trustee board members)if "we was the Sheriff",then one of the patrons called the police.He said I over served him thats why he was acting like an assshole.....Well they see it as ALMOST getting  a $500 fine,and I look at it like I saved them one!He had 4 screwdrivers in 3 hours ..he only had twenty bucks and was on a bicycle.They had a trustee board meeting and I was canned!!!Fuck it got my paycheck and a whole lotta time now for Shadowrun.....see YOU on the Battlefield ,my BROTHER!!!                                               Look how FAT my Minion has got,cause of eatin' puds like Unybro!!                 Look how FAT my Minion has got by eating "twinkies" like Unybro!!

You got fired for being an asshole, what a shocker.

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
Unybro.....you blow white chunks from "monkey balls",you are a crack baby...ALL grow up!