New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

Unyobro
Looks like MP ran out of insults. Now he's just posting word salad and hoping something sticks.

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

ElectricChain
I saw Preachers name and thought "there's no way anything he writes is going to be intelligible or worth while;" so I decided to write this comment instead.

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

Lancelot

Electric, pot, kettle and black come to mind.
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

ManBearDuck
"Hey guys! It's Minion Preacher! You've probably been in games with me while I was reasonably communicating with my team and encouraging them to perhaps be a bit more aggressive, or maybe stick with me a bit more. If you've been playing enough, you may have even heard my enthusiastic communicative urges spilling over into my home life when I'd trade tender platitudes with my dear wife while playing.  If you don't recognize that particular GT, that's probably because it's one of many that I've had banned because I've been reported so many times for my friendly banter. I only play smoking shotgun troll, no tele or wired because that's for cowards. It's not that I lack the skill to use a rifle or pistol, it's that my HONOR doesn't let me play like such a faggot.  I also always seem to end up on teams full of cowards trying to betray me. I often teamkill everyone I can because they won't vote out one of the many, many members of the community I obsessively hate, but I mean with my endearing personality I can't see how any of that is really my fault. I also clear the bodies of these teleporting cowards because they won't go toe to toe against a troll with a shotgun. Some of these pussies  have the audacity to shoot at me from more then a few yards away, and then teleport downward or upward to escape! It's even become a common event for some folks to use a katana to bleed me out! Once I've identified a cowardly faggot elf  that plays like this, I of course teamkill him every time I play with him. All of this cowardice and faggotry combined with my honorable smoking troll playstyle has come together in such a way that I find it difficult to find a game in which I don't immediately get kicked, and when I do, I go 0 and 15 because none of these pussy elves will fight me shotgun to shotgun.  It's okay though, because I, The King of Trolls, have found a solution. We'll all  hop into a party chat,  huddle in a circle of trees nice and close together, and we'll all take turns having  face to face one on ones. The thing is, you teleporting homos have to stay within the circle of trees, and we start facing each other.  That way, my glaring lack of any discernible skill at all will be overshadowed by the fact that I'm a troll, pointing a shotgun at your face from mere feet away from you, and you're not allowed to teleport. This is in no way a delusional attempt to preserve my self image as a skilled Shadowrunner. I'm a productive, well-adjusted, high-functioning member of society with a healthy interest in this game and community, and I'm just trying to contribute."

I realize this post is ancient but I really felt like point out how silly this "tournament" idea was.

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

a soggy fish
Omg hahahaha this literally almost killed me. Jeezel christ xD

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

MinionPreacher
I am glad to see ManBearDuck and others cumming around.I never killed anyone who didn't  jump me with others or took a katana to my back while running out to battle.I remember ALL you betray,and I am like a nightmare-I will pursue  you to the end of the map or until you change you shifty evil ways!

Don't trust them Minion, especially the queer Fishy.
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

I like how you took what he said as a positive.

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Don't trust Lancelot either, he looks too much like a car to be trustworthy

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

MinionPreacher
Lancelot is a gentleman and a soldier,you cunts wouldn't know honor if it had wings and bit you in the ass.I have always fought with honor and NEVER forgive or forget  a teamkiller or coward,Thats why I KNOW ..FO SHOW..Lancelot is neither.Get your head out of your ass's get organized-professional "HIT SQUADS" together and let's bring back the demand and quicken the SHADOWRUN community.We can have our differences.......... and still treat OUR enemy's with honor.

Man Bear Duck.........you stink

Re: Thank you....Oh Mighty PlayShadowrun....Peace!

MinionPreacher
spot o tea'

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

LanceIot
Soggy, that's one of my cars. A Jaguar XK 5.0 ltr supercharged mofo.

One day if you manage to qualify in anything, you may be able to afford a deposit for this car, because there's no way you will be able to afford to buy one. $180,000.00 I think in you country bitch. LOL

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Lancelot
Minion is that your picture?

Kindest regards

John J Monaghan CMgr FCMI. FInstLM. MAPM. MIACCM.
7 Cotman Close
Abingdon
Oxon
OX14 5NH

Mobile
Lancelot is a gentleman and a soldier,you cunts wouldn't know honor if it had wings and bit you in the ass.I have always fought with honor and NEVER forgive or forget  a teamkiller or coward,Thats why I KNOW ..FO SHOW..Lancelot is neither.Get your head out of your ass's get organized-professional "HIT SQUADS" together and let's bring back the demand and quicken the SHADOWRUN community.We can have our differences.......... and still treat OUR enemy's with honor.

http://playshadowrun-com-forums.1045820.n5.nabble.com/New-Game-Style-c-o-PlayShadowrun-tp5707028p5708090.html
To unsubscribe from New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun, click here.
NAML
Lancelot - I may not know much about pancakes, but I know a tosser when I see one!

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

MinionPreacher
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KOlAMyGwkUk?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Re: New Game Style c/o PlayShadowrun

Whoa just saw this, never knew you were such a stuck-up prick.. for the record i don't want one, i think anyone who'd spend that much money on a car or materialistic shit is retarded.. you probably just want to look cool. If you've got that much money try and do some good in the world.. oh and i'm not american
1234