Next Tournament

onnoj
This absolutely has to be the next tournament

HALF AND HALF
rules:
same according to subs,scheduling and whatnot.

team formation. you can only use 2 races with 2 per race. for example
2 troll 2 dwarf
2 human 2 elf
etc

More public players will play if its not using the same format that we have perfected over years.

Re: Next Tournament

Jande
I find this easy to fap to

Re: Next Tournament

ReaXtioN
ehhhhemmm......

Re: Next Tournament

Interesting idea. I would love to see an Emancipation Proclamation Tournament, where all races are played per team.

Re: Next Tournament

a soggy fish
Nice idea, do both teams have to use same combination or different? If its the same I can see disagreements happening between teams

Re: Next Tournament

onnoj
nope

Re: Next Tournament

Murdok
Im down for this.  I am sick of people playing the same way and thinking that its the only way the game can be played.  For example, people try and switch buy strats up in private matches and people (fear the rifle) always freak out and say it doesnt work.  Of course new strategys that we try are not going to beat the strategies we have practiced for the last 6 years.  People (private players) need to be more open to different ways to play the game.   /rant

Re: Next Tournament

reaxtion
thank you! about time someone spoke up

Re: Next Tournament