Nvidia Shield

Re: Nvidia Shield

You can only stream pc games through Wi-Fi and a pretty powerful router.  This makes this device useless for me because I would want it for when I was away from the home.  It was an interesting concept, and maybe it isn't too late for them to do something useful with it.

Re: Nvidia Shield

Bloody_eL
The only alternative is the Razer Edge. It's a Tablet running Windows 8 and has all the action buttons you would want, but it is $1300 and a bit too bulky (although you get 10 inch display on it)

Personally, I think this is a really neat idea and that was one of the first things I thought of :-)