Obama Nation

persistive
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4OI0GUCI_A
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Obama Nation

Unyobro
You gonna comment on this at all or what?

It's a catchy tune but it's a stupid message if I'm understanding it right. Just another person blaming all the evil in the world on the US when pretty much every major country is equally as bad. Yawn.

Re: Obama Nation

persistive
US is probably the worst.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Obama Nation

Unyobro
Maybe so but you have to admit all these people, like the guy in the video, heap the entire blame on the US. It's unfair to say the least. Notice which country is tasked with stepping in when the international community sits back and watches bad things happen? The US is damned if they do and damned if they don't. All the US allies are just as guilty imo.

Re: Obama Nation

HL2HebrewHammer
people still listen to rap?

Re: Obama Nation

there is no rap anymore, it's all pop(including sissy boy eminem)

Re: Obama Nation

HL2HebrewHammer
house music taking over

Re: Obama Nation

Unyobro
Not all rap is bad. The problem is it's over exposed and the mainstream is so popular it's taking all the attention.

Re: Obama Nation

I would say Dubstep in particular is taking over, which is very cool.