Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Full Teams
© means Captain:

Partial Teams:

Free Agents::
Persistive
Swifmiester
A Soggy Fish

Re: Free Agents

Siris
GT: Sirisssss
Can play all races well, but prefer the elf.

I'm not new so ya gotta be semi-competent as to how to utilize teamwork & map play.

Re: Free Agents

If you are unsure about what team you will join or if you have no team in mind please drop your tag off here.  If you are at all interested in playing in a tournament please leave some info here.  I prolly already have a team but will set the example.

YProphetY
Will play any race but am looking to run troll during the tourney.

Re: Free Agents

The Dude
GT: The Dude 421

I can play all races, but probably best with elf or human. Hit me up and we can run some games if interested.

Re: Free Agents

WhyIEyezYa
human or dwarf is what i play but i can play all if need be
Why I Eyez Ya

Re: Free Agents

Jande
GT:  i Jande i
Play human and Elf decently

Re: Free Agents

GT: xxroguedbxx
all races but troll, though I'm working on that

Can do Xbox if we're not doing any PC players.

Re: Free Agents

Cmg13
My gamertag is cmg13 I can play as a elf or human I suk with other races

Re: Free Agents

Bloody El

FA: Human, Troll, Dwarf, coach, Elf in that order

Re: Free Agents

LazyBarracuda
I can play elf and human without looking bad.
GT: LazyBarracuda

Re: Free Agents

OWiseGrassHoppa
Elf, but I do play a decent human.

Re: Free Agents

swiftmiester
human, troll, elf

Re: Free Agents

Lexaunculpt
I play mostly human, but can play Troll a little.

gamertag is: Protostar UD

Re: Free Agent Thread

ONZE X
Troll or a Human for me, but I really like the Troll.

GT: ONZE X

Re: Free Agent Thread

DJ Da B3st
DJ Da B3st - I can play any race but prefer elf or human.

I can only play in the weekends though.

Re: Free Agent Thread

z Problemz
z Problemz
 i play human

Re: Free Agent Thread

Hydra GG
Hey, I'm an ex-competitive Shadowrun player looking to get back into swing. My gamertag is "Hydra GG". I work best on aggressive teams that use 2 humans a troll and an elf. I can play human and elf well.

Re: Free Agent Thread

Hammastanko
Hammastanko
I play human