Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Re: Free Agent Thread

HWHxJOKERCARDSx
HWHxJokerCardsx:
Race:can play human,elf,or troll
Talkative,work well with a team,
Let's do this!

Re: Free Agents

iMuRkYoUx
GT : iMuRkYoUx .. I Play Human Or Troll .

Re: Free Agent Thread

Tico Broje
Gamertag Tico Broje.
Best as elf.

Re: Free Agent Thread

i204
GT: i204

I play all the time

Re: Free Agent Thread

SONIXCX
GT: SONIXCX

Used to be best as an elf, but got very handy as a human lately, but are ready to play with both of `em if nessesary.

Also, I got a mic, though im not a wonderfull english speaker (prefer spanish actually) I undestand it fine enough, and communication is vital for beeing a good team, so no problem with that.

Have to say that this would be my first tournament in Shadowrun (although I have played it for 4 years!), so im quite excited xD

Im sure this will be lot fun so, good luck everyboddy !

Re: Free Agents

Hydra GG
Hey, Hydra GG here. Haven't played much lately, but as soon as I shake the rust off, I think I'd be valuable. I used to play competitively under a different gamertag, so I have experience.

  I play human. No, I will not play troll.

Re: Free Agents

Peterako
I know it's a bit last minute, but I found out about this today. I just got back from college today, and I am free to play the Wednesday match, and possibly the Saturday one if it is early in the day.

I am strongest as a support role, as an elf, or a more versatile position as a human.

Re: Free Agent Thread

HaloBot1
i could play as all races but i do better with the human and elf

Gt:SkUiD kId

if we are able to play on pc then my other gt is HaloBot1

Re: Free Agent Thread

Nagestic
Nagestic :) :) :)

Any Race

NOT NEW AT ALL
hmmmm...im back :)

Re: Free Agent Thread

Mr Loveburnz
ME HUMAN ... lol
im only human ....

Re: Free Agent Thread

Valkin07
Haven't played the game in a year, but i wanna give this a try (i convert to pc a long time ago, hopefully my new CSS skills can help me out) At any rate im gonna need pratice
GT: WCKx PRODIGY FL
Race: Any
EDIT: I've have 2 copies of the game, both on xbox and PC

Re: Free Agent Thread

Unfortunately, this tourney is xbox360 only, but a pc included tourney is in the foreseeable future.

Re: Free Agent Thread

LowTierPlayer40
My Tag is LowTierPlayer40. I play Dwarf as main, and can play human if needed. I really like this website by the way, kudos to Play Shadowrun and Bloody_El

Free Agent

x bSwagg x
x bSwagg x

Re: Free Agent Thread

If anyone is not on a team and wants to put one together,  let me know. You can message xxroguedbxx on live or reply here. I can do xbox.

Re: Free Agent Thread

I've actually got you a team, Rogue, I'll message you the details later when I get them worked out.

Re: Free Agent Thread

RogueDB
Awesome and thanks. When are we thinking of starting the tournament?

Re: Free Agent Thread

P.S.M.N. (Problems with Syndicate Murks being Nagestic)

ZProblemz
iMurkYoux
cSyndicate
Nagestic

sub1- Swervin Gervin

Re: Free Agent Thread

Last Stand (unconfirmed name)

CMG
Rogue
Hydra GG
i204

sub-SkuidKid

Re: Free Agent Thread

These are what I would call universal subs.  If your team is missing a player for a match, and you can't find anyone else, then just try these tags.

Gamma HD for elf or human.
Human- Protostar UD, Sonixcx, LowTierPlayer40, and Peterako
Elf- OWiseGrassHoppa, Tico Broje, Sonixcx, and Peterako
Troll- OnzeX, Protostar UD