Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Re: Free Agent Thread

Sweet! i204 can point our sniper rifles at someone else instead of each other now... We got simultaneous sniper kills on each other last week or so... Pretty funny.

Re: Free Agent Thread

Fear The Pistol
Fear The Pistol
Elf

Re: Free Agent Thread

vicfer
vicfer2

Re: Free Agent Thread

getchaphil
I'm a daily runner. elf is my preferred race although I'm pretty nice with a human. can play any race . I'm loose with my clicks. and a great team player. my gamertag is p unit

Re: Free Agent Thread

Drakel88
GT: Drakel88
Race: Human, will play troll or elf if necessary.

Re: Free Agent Thread

_Deafy_
Free Agent,
Main Race: Troll
Secondary Race: Human

Gamertag: abcDEAFY

Re: Free Agent Thread

Shadowrun Boy
Shadowrun Boy

Dwarf seeking a Troll, maybe more.

Re: Free Agent Thread

Almighty061582
Almighty061582 human and troll. I play a pretty unique troll.

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

BUMP

Re: Free Agent Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Hey,
Bloody can you put the free agents together on a team. Or have another Tournament for the amatures.
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Free Agent Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Free Agent : PINPOINTASSOC
RACE: ELF MEDIC
Level: B
California
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Free Agent Thread

I agree with Pinpoint, theres plenty of players who want to play but dont have teams.

Amateur league sounds like my cup of tea.

a soggy fish,

any race, prefer troll, then dwarf, then human to elf,

i lean more towards support and rezzer than offensive play with all races.

Re: Free Agent Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
Bloody,
I am sure some of the Pros would enjoy training teams to fight. If I only had more money!!! :)
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Free Agent Thread

Teapot
I replied in the other thread to pinpoint, fish, but I'll write it here as well.

There just isn't enough activity or dedication for an am bracket. Bloody was nice enough to put my team vs cow's team in the first round because we're both new teams and want to play a good match before having to go up against the vet's.

There's roughly 4 teams that can be made from the F/A alone for this tournament, but if you guys can't scrounge a team together in the next day or two it'd prob be too late.

However I like the idea myself it's just very difficult to pull off.

What I  think would be best in this situation is to split up players in pairs of two. Two vet's adopt two noobs and we have could have a draft tournament and divide the teams up that way. We could end up with more participation considering the vet's usually step up and captain teams and the noobs tend to not be as active unless they get a kick in the ass.

Let me know what you guys think. Chances are two of my teammates won't touch the game again after this tournament, so me and my buddy would like to get a group together for the future if another tourney ever goes down.

Re: Free Agent Thread

a soggy fish
It's a shame none of the Free Agents seem to be checking the forums, I tried asking around but got no replies.

Yeah that idea does make sense, however it depends if the Free Agents decide to actually check back to read the updates, and if any of the vet's will bother playing with noobs. A lot of players seem to turn into dicks when they realise they're better than most people..

Re: Free Agent Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
The Forums are hard for site. Wish there was a drop down link on the first page for the tournaments.
ShadowrunClub.com

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

wickedsight
Gt- wickedsight

ive been playing alot lately, i use to play off and on but lately ive been growing very attatched to SR. i will openly play in any tourny if players are needed, i play elf and human but i can work a dwarf as well. send me a friend request if anyone is interested or even if you guys just wanna play some shadowrun. as i mentioned prior, im fairly new to this community but i must say this is one of the most welcoming and laid back gaming communities that i have come across, and i will be more than happy to do my part to convince more players to join the shadowrun world. thanks guys, friend requests will be accepted, see ya online
awesomeness

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

a soggy fish
Looks like someone found the free agent page!

Wickedsight welcome to the forums, i'm new here too after a long period of on/off SR and eager to play tourney's and stuff.
Only problem is some of the people here are a little too laid back haha,  people seem to forget to check the forums regularly and miss out on stuff so make sure you check out all the recent posts and stuff when you can as hopefully cool stuff will be happening soon (:   You do play on Xbox right?

i sure will, im at work and its nice to have a site that i can explore and get the latest on shadowrun, awesome awesome set up here. and yes i do play on the xbox.
awesomeness

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

a soggy fish
haha me too man I pretty much live on  this site at work,  Xbox is good cos the tournaments are xbox only, have you seen Playshadowrun's Shadowrun Sunday/fails of the week videos? They're awesome and you'll see many familiar g/t's playing. I also have a video-type in hammastanko on youtube