Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

wickedsight
haha same here, im always trying to convince my co workers to play shadowrun. and i will check that out on youtube man
awesomeness

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

Bloody_eL
BUMP for Amateurs

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

persistive
any nooobs need a sub?

P.S I'm an amateur.
“I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying.”

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

swiftmiester
im a F/A

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

Fishy
I'm a Free Agent too

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

RogueDB
When is this tournament? I may be able to get the Ghetto Box hooked up for it...

On Mar 23, 2013, at 6:42 AM, "Fishy [via Temporary PlayShadowrun.com Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm a Free Agent too

To unsubscribe from Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only), click here.
NAML

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

Jande
I would be interested in a tourney but as always. There's the same maps all over again.

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

RogueDB
I agree with Jande. More maps.

On Mar 24, 2013, at 9:33 AM, "Jande [via Temporary PlayShadowrun.com Forums]"<[hidden email]> wrote:

I would be interested in a tourney but as always. There's the same maps all over again.

To unsubscribe from Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only), click here.
NAML

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

I for one will not participate in another tourney until some changes are made.

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

Bloody_eL
What changes?

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

Jande you are getting more maps. You a free agent?

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

No I have not released him as a free agent yet.

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

a soggy fish
but I want his sexy body

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread

PINPOINTASSOCDOTCOM
There is multiple ways I setup teams in the past. Basically let who can form teams on their own do so by a deadline. List all free agents in one page. Whomever is left over you either put them into teams to keep all teams player levels equal, or you live stream picking the names out of a bag. Then give the teams a week or two to play together and get there teamwork going. Have the judges give the teams explanation of the dynamics of team play and get the show on the road!!!!!!

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Murdok
I will definately play if anyone needs a teammate.

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

speedplay45
Would love to start playing this game competitively.  I love all races, but probably am the best with dwarf and troll.   Have played this game on and off since 2009.  Call me a free agent.  XBLG:  speedplay45   GFWL:  CwutIdidder

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

LowTierPlayer40
Gt LowTierPlayer40 I play dwarf but I'm interested.  Ill takewhoever will let me

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Terio SR
 Hit me up when this happens I see u went pc

Re: Official Free Agent/Partial Teams Thread (Amateurs Only)

Terio SR
 I am a free agent playshadowrun

Re: Free Agents

MinionPreacher