One Last Regret Vs. Heat of the Moment

Bloody_eL
ORIGINALLY POSTED BY AXIXA::

One Last Regret Vs. Heat of the Moment

War may be busy on the weekend but we are all available 7-9:30 thursday.

Re: One Last Regret Vs. Heat of the Moment

Siris
Sorry that you guys haven't been able to reach me. Other aspects of my life took over for a bit. As you may, or may not, know my disc is unreadable. I haven't been able to obtain a new disc as of yet. All the stores around do not have any used disc, & I am not willing to pay 29.99 to get a new one. I have not spoken to Mike, Pat, or Ben in a week or two so I have no idea what the plan is. They may be using Tonik instead of I. I dunnoz.