PAX

RogueDB
Went to PAX today. Looking at a forthcoming Shadowrun deck building game, I turned around and who do I see? Jordan Weisman (creator of Shadowrun). That's pretty cool, I think. Then I notice I standing a few feet away from me is MITCH F'N GITELMAN. If you don't know who that is I'm going to extra PC kill you next time. The lead man behind our game. I personally thanked him and told him how much people in this community still love his game. We talked for a while about what went wrong and he seemed to really appreciate my words.

In other news:

-Xbox One looks AMAZING. Planning on playing Battlefield 4 tomorrow. It looks great. Can't wait to try Ryse as well. Looks badass.  Forza was there too but I couldn't care less about that.
-New Playstation seems like it's going to be pretty awesome as well.

Re: PAX

omnipotive
What went wrong? :(

Re: PAX

It's awesome you get to go to PAX, you must live near.   I have heard that Battlefield 4 is being shown on high end pc's and not xbox ones though.  Let me know if you experience otherwise.

Re: PAX

RogueDB
Yeah, BF4 is just PC's. They do have some Xbox Ones running, though, and they still look amazing. I wasn't planning on getting one but now...