PC Shadowrun Match-Up

TruYadoo
I know we've all had it in our minds so might as well starting setting it up.
Gather several of the community's usual PC players, throw us all in a lobby together and duke it out.

First, should the lobby be setup as a private match or a hosted dedicated server?
Second, would it be best to have some agreement of all of us using Xbox 360 controllers?
(Created thread over at SRS and thought I might as well bring it over here.)

Post a comment below if you're interested and if you have an Xbox 360 controller to use for PC.
I'll update the list below.

List of PC players wanting to participate:
SpartanF8
PINPOINTASSOC

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up

RogueDB
But of course.

I think we should do teams, and if 360 players want to participate distribute them equally.

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up

Tricky1337
Just got a gaming PC and have turned into a gaming hermit again; count me in...

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up

a soggy fish
I'm currently building a gaming PC, if it doesn't blow up this can be my debut PC Shadowrun match....

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up

Tricky back in Shadowrun?  When exactly?

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up

Tricky1337
New Year; I should be back on.

Re: PC Shadowrun Match-Up