PC vs PC! 4v4 or 6v6

TruYadoo
If you have Shadowrun for PC and you're down for an all PC match up, put your gamertag down.

TruYadoo LIVE or ShadowrunClub

Re: PC vs PC! 4v4 or 6v6

Hammastanko
YEAAAAAAAAAAH

Hammastanko

Re: PC vs PC! 4v4 or 6v6

We should just try and do all pc private matches on a regular basis, but this will be a start I guess.

Re: PC vs PC! 4v4 or 6v6

DJ Da B3st
Count me in.

Re: PC vs PC! 4v4 or 6v6

RogueDB
Lez do this. I'm going to have a ton of time over Memorial Day weekend, if that works for anyone.

This will be fun... I'm sure we're all used to be on top in 90% of games. This may change things a bit... I'll see if I can track down Phobia. i204 should be down too.

xxroguedbxx