Pink washed our screen when in game.

BureijinguKage
I just purchased shadowrun on the computer and whenever i get into a match i get a pink washed out color that makes it pretty much impossible to play.  Im running windows 8 with a Nividia Gforce Gpu. its a  graphics card that came with my alien-ware computer so i dont know the specifics about it. Im just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and if anyone knows how to fix it.

Re: Pink washed our screen when in game.

Zirgon
I have exact same issue. everything up to launching a round is fine. once a round starts. the  hud is there but screen is pink washed and uplayable. Graphics card is gtx 750 TI.
Please help!!!!

Re: Pink washed our screen when in game.

DJ Da B3st
I don't know too much about graphics cards but that usually happens when your graphics card is not powerful enough to run the game. When a round starts is when it really has to earn its money so it may just be that it can't perform well enough. I would assume the same thing happens when you play Solo match as well.

My only suggestions are to set all the in-game performance settings to the lowest setting and see if it helps. Also check if you have 2 graphics cards in your computer. Mine came with an integrated chip (which isn't really meant for gaming) and a dedicated NVIDIA chip that is more powerful. I had to go to the NVIDIA Control Panel and tell it to use the NVIDIA chip for when I'm playing Shadowrun. Otherwise I was seeing the same issue you're describing when using the weaker, integrated chip.

Re: Pink washed our screen when in game.

Zirgon
This post was updated on .
I play grand theft auto 5 on full graphics . my card is more than powerful enough. my PC is a beast as well. And Iknow for sure i only have 1 card. would really like to get this sorted out because i miss my favourite game.....

99.9 % of the time = http://i59.tinypic.com/6o0pph.jpg
see hud and score board always work http://i59.tinypic.com/vq0imv.jpg

screen will flicker to normal if i look in certain directions but for a fraction of a  second. it was really hard to capture this screenshot  http://i58.tinypic.com/2nqwnkh.jpg

The freaking game is teasing me with this flicker like it wants to run normally but wont for some reason.....
even ran  it in vista compatability and even got the the vista update to see if that helped but nope.....

Here is a  video too.....Others seem to   have same issue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLTBh3Z58io&feature=youtu.be
Maybe  ill try a different graphics card. Anyone know  a cheap one that for sure works for this game?

Re: Pink washed our screen when in game.

BureijinguKage
I dont think there is a solution to this problem.  When i play the game heroes of the storm i have a similar problem. the entire screen is black except for the hud. i fixed this by changing the anti aliasing  - mode to application controlled in the Nvidia control panel. I would try this with my shadow run but for some reason it wont let me access the online and sign into my account.

Re: Pink washed our screen when in game.

CatastrophicCharlie
Just wanted to reopen this