Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

In case you don't know, Play Shadowrun is on youtube and facebook.  Both will be getting exclusive content from time to time.  Most recent for youtube I give you the katanatage(I will try to post it below).  And on facebook a certain pub match that started out as a nice 2v2 but was filled with players that eventually made the match unbalanced.  For Skeptical who may get mad for me promoting matches he lost, it wasn't his or Leon's fault their team sucked.  But anyways, check both out it if you feel like you "ain't gettin enuff" Shadowrun from the site.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Mooky
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Here's a 1vs1 between PlayShadowrun and Mctickle420.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Here's a YProphetY xbox montage.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Here's a grenade montage.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Here's my new sniper montage.  It's mostly pc kills from the last week or so but some older YProphetY snipes are in there as well.  I will also be featuring this one on the main page for a while.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Rocket Launcher Montage

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Still going, Katana!!!!!!!!

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Hey can anyone guess why the videos never stop...... it's because the Shadowrun never stops.

Re: Play Shadowrun's Other Projects

Like the energizer battery I keep going and going, XBOX FTW!